Pistol Pete & 6000 Hot to Trot Posts

Pete, you are a man of many words, many descriptors, supportive of this community and all the lovely ladies plus you have a playful sense of fun and a heart of gold. Thanks for all your posts and I for one, look forward to much more from the world of Pete! *muah*

• Like 1

Six Thousand Posts! It's hard to wrap my mind around the concept. Prolific and entertaining. Keep up the great work.

• Like 1

I'm not impressed merely by the number..... i am impressed by the quality of your contribution to the Board. Keep it up it us greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Congrats Pete on your 6000 posts. Keep them coming.

I've only cum (sic) to know you recently, so I have a lotta catching up to do ... and I am looking forward to every inspirational wisdom that I am certain will be bestowed upon my tender years (too much?).

Thanxoxo for befriending this westcoaster :boobies: It makes these boards so much more fun.

• Like 1

Outstanding contributions, Pete! Thank you and all the best to you.

• Like 1

Guest wi***w

WoW! 6000 posts. You're either an "expert" in the biz or you just have a lot to say. LoL...Either way, great guy.

Guest Be***iful****lah

You made me feel welcomed here since day one. I appreciate your open honesty in all of your posts, and I just love how attentive you are to so many members. All of your endless compliments towards all the ladies is so sweet. A man who expresses without hesitation his appreciation for every unique lady, from her personality to her beautiful curves. Thank you for embracing and appreciating the diversity in all the beautiful women you interact with on this board.

You have been generous towArds both men and women with everything you have contributed to this board.

And all this I noticed in only a few months.

So congrats...very happy you are a part of this:)

6000 posts?? - Good heavens man!

Keep 'em coming. Congratulations :icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

I'm a bit late to the party but... congratulations, Pete. And in particular, thanks for all the fantastic recos you've written; I've found that your recommendations are definitely worth a little extra consideration ;)

• Like 1