Do any Ottawa SP's offer Birthday specials?

So tomorrow is my birthday and I have friday off work. I was just curious if any SP's had any special birthday events. Whether it be a deal or simply a fun little perk or practice.

I really don't think you will have any luck on your search. May be if you had seen an SP fairly regularly then you might get some thing extra, like a slightly lower rate but highly unlikely. More like you would get a cupcake or cookies (both items I had received as birthday gifts) but that was only with SPs I had seen regularly over the past few years.

Another question, is how were you planning on "proving" your birth date. To really prove the date you would have to show some id. The only reason I received my birthday cupcakes and cookies was that in previous meetings I had mention which month I was born. No exact dates just the general month.

Hopefully, you really are looking to celebrate your birthday and are just trying to see if you can swing a "deal". Lots of SPs hate that stuff. I would recommend you play the long game and start seeing some of the fine and generous ladies here on CERB and see what happens in a year from now.

Happy Birthday and good luck on your search.

Edited by Philander39
fix typo
  • Like 9

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

Mind you after my 65th birthday I started getting seniors' discounts!! LOL (This is very tongue in cheek on my part).

Edited by Cr**gCa***ng
Added what's in brackets for emphasis...I don't need or want a discount!

You shouldn't approach seeing a SP on your birthday as a chance to get a "birthday special"

Instead, especially if you have a lady you see regularly, you might want to spend a day or evening out with a lady to share your birthday with her...but because you know and like her and that her company would make your birthday special

But a call out on CERB makes me think your looking for a birthday discount...don't be surprised if you get no ladies "jumping" at the chance, they could spend the time better with a client who pays the full donation

Just my opinion

RG

• Like 3

If it were my birthday, I'd be offering my birthday special.

A little nude dance, a little wine, a karaoke song maybe (Elvis: Viva Las Vegas, or Tom Jones - Green Green Grass of Home)

• Like 1

Client first time caller: Hi, I've never seen you before, but today is my BD and i'm looking to see if you do any Birthday specials.

SP: "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Like I haven't heard that one before. It's is second to the "I'm a student' (therefore i should have a discount) and close in line to "I'm a senior" (and therefore I should have a discount). "

Here's how it really works.

Client first time caller: Hi, i saw your ad, are you available on X at Ypm?

SP: yes I am, thanks for calling, see you then. I have to ask, you have seen my rates yes?

Client caller: Yes, it all looks great. It's my birthday, and I am planning this for a special treat for myself.

SP: happy birthday, see you soon.

OR

Client 106th time caller: Hi, you available on X at ypm, it's my birthday and I'm looking to treat myself.

SP: absolutely, see you then.

And then sp proceeds to pick up something special for her long time regular, even if all it is is a cupcake with a candle.

• Like 8

I don't offer birthday specials but once I have established regulars and they tell me it's their birthday, I will do something nice for them within our session.

I think this is only appropriate if you know the person. How is an SP going to know it's someone's birthday? Are they going to show her their driver's license? I'm thinking probably not.

Many people ask for discounts.. I'm a student.. okay, good for you but I charge equally to all my clients. A lot of entitlement these days imo.

I hate to poo poo this idea and ruin the fantasy but this is our job and how we make our living. I've noticed lately that a lot of guys calling are expecting way less for than what we offer. We also have bills to pay. Would clients go to work for less than they want to be paid for? I highly doubt it. If I gave everyone a discount for whatever reason, I wouldn't be able to pay my bills.

• Like 7

Just to throw out for discussion, and just my opinion, but a birthday special presupposes an existing SP/Client relationship. Not something done with a lady who is a stranger to you.

Now lets say a lady offers a birthday special, be it discount, birthday cake present whatever, would you, the client, provide something to the lady on

her birthday? Shouldn't the giving of something on a birthday be a two way street.

Guess what I'm saying, if you as a client expect a birthday special from a companion, maybe you should reciprocate and give the lady something extra when it's her birthday

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

^ I think a few gents would... If I knew a particular SP had a bday and I was planning to see her, I would have no problem giving a gift or extra money on top of the regular donation.

• Like 3

If you are looking for an mp session, Angels or Paradise, I forget which one, was advertising a birthday special about a week ago. As it was close to my birthday I called and was told it was a free door fee (you still pay the in-room tip). I haven't seen it mentioned since so maybe they changed their minds but it might be worth a call to find out.

Guest D***el B***e
^ I think a few gents would... If I knew a particular SP had a bday and I was planning to see her, I would have no problem giving a gift or extra money on top of the regular donation.

Bdays are a two-way street. I know a few ladies I like to treat on their birthdays ... and they provide a special treat for me on mine ... but darn I can't see it, I have the blindfolds on!!!

So tomorrow is my birthday and I have friday off work. I was just curious if any SP's had any special birthday events. Whether it be a deal or simply a fun little perk or practice.

You list on your profile that your birthday is September 29, 1985. It's still August, so not sure which is your actual birthday.

Just sayin.

• Like 3

Birthday special, no. Free birthday session yes. All you need to do is see me a minimum of every two weeks for at least a year and then when your birthday rolls around, I will give you a free session.

If you start now, I can do something for you next year.

:icon_razz:

• Like 1

A few years back I did see one of my regular SP's on my birthday. And I did get a little surprise present waiting for me when I got there (nothing service related though). Just something she'd gone out of her way to get for me which touched me. During our session she did fulfill a particular fantasy of mine but she would have done that anyway. My Bday had nothing to do with it.

Here's the thing though. When booking I never mentioned it was my birthday nor did I ask for any special treatment. She knew it was my birthday because there was one of those "Happy Bday Castle" threads started that day here on cerb....so a couple hours before our appointment she went out and got a little something for me.

Personally, and these are just my feelings, no judgments here, but as an adult I would feel very uncomfortable, asking for, or expecting any kind of special treatment on my Bday, I stopped doing that when I was about 12 lol. I wouldn't ask that from anyone from family, friends, or coworkers, let alone SP's.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 7

You list on your profile that your birthday is September 29, 1985. It's still August, so not sure which is your actual birthday.

Just sayin.

Good catch Meaghan!

Yeah. Four posts in two years, still a moderated account.... I think we should all do ourselves a favour and let this thread die. Castle pretty much summed it up in his post above!

• Like 3

Clearly, specials are a common thing. So my question is this...why is it ok for providers to have specials, but frowned upon when men inquire about specials?

IMO, the OP is not looking to negotiate a ladies rates, he is inquiring if a provider has a birthday special...nothing more. Either a lady has one, or she doesn't. I don't see why it needs to be more complicated than that.

After all, cut him some slack...it's his birthday ;)

You are correct and I apologize to the OP for responding in such a passionate way. I guess I never understood the gentlemen who shop for specials before looking for a lady that truly pique their interest first, especially on such a special occasion. Why not treat yourself to an experience with someone you truly desire (within your budget) instead of trying to save a few bucks here and there? It doesn't make any sense to me considering the highly intimate circumstances.

And, I still stand by what I said in my previous post ;) with as much passion ;)

OP, I hope you had a fantastic birthday!

Gabby xox

• Like 2

So far I have been getting a "Special" on my birthdays....it's a DUO with my favourite and her Duo partner....nice...my birthday is in 3 months..cant wait!

I dont know about the rate...(dont care), but wine, party hats, cake, bumps and kisses are all part of a very frisky time...Couldn't really ask for more.

• Like 2

A while back, I saw an SP offering a discount for birthdays, it's not very common. But it was in Toronto. Usually the only common place in this industry where birthday specials are offered are agencies, and mainly the MA kinds. (Although, again this is in Toronto).

I'd recommend checking out the MA places in Ottawa.

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

It's funny but I would like to do this the other way around in that if it was the SP's birthday I would enjoy doing something special for her in the way of a "bonus" and/or a meaningful gift. Frankly, if it's my birthday I could care less really as I've had too many of them! I think a restaurant gift certificate would work nicely for her or for any of the preferred "gifts" listed on her site. Just me I guess...it would simply be something I would like to do.

It's funny but I would like to do this the other way around in that if it was the SP's birthday I would enjoy doing something special for her in the way of a "bonus" and/or a meaningful gift. Frankly, if it's my birthday I could care less really as I've had too many of them! I think a restaurant gift certificate would work nicely for her or for any of the preferred "gifts" listed on her site. Just me I guess...it would simply be something I would like to do.

I am with you on this one. As I commented under conquistador's post #12, I purposely booked to see a lovely lady on her birthday. For this special day, I preordered a lovely cake at Swiss Pastries and brought to her to help her celebrate. The smile on her face was priceless!

• Like 1

Well the OP probably won't wanna post ever again. And some newbies will take a step back. We all gotta learn sometime ..... I still am learning.

• Like 4