Getting my ducks in a row.....easier to run the bastards down if they don't listen!!!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Yes you are an "Inspiration" to us to enjoy our time on this earth which always seems to short for a lot of us. your posts sir have given me a lot o think about over the past three years (well almost 3 years now). "Peace" be with you on your Journey Through Life.

Edited by N***he**Ont**y
Spelling

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

You remain very much in my thoughts Tom in the hope that all will be well for you. Big hug to you bro!!!

We have never met nor are we close but I feel a very large empty spot thinking about this. I will raise more than a shot for you Sir. You are an amazing soul. Stop by on your way up! <HUGS>

• Like 3

I have admired the strength, wisdom, courage and positivity you have somehow managed to show throughout this ordeal. Sadly, sometimes the hardest fought battles don't end the way they should, no matter how unjust that is.

You are a gentleman sir and I will gladly raise a glass to you. All my best to you.

Mikey

• Like 5

My dear Friend,

You have made a difference in this girls life. With our many years of chats, support and laughter. I truly believe you are leaving this world a better place then you found it. Your memory will not fade. I will forever more drink a scotch with a toast to you Tom. I have my bottle waiting at home for your day. And when you cross to other side, feel free to stop into my realm, perhaps I will keep a golf ball on my shelf and you can go ahead a drop to let me know you are there, lol.

Till we meet again, be brave!

• Like 6

Tom... Thank You for being who you are... you are truly an inspiration I wish our paths had crossed in the real world and we had met. I am extremely grateful for your contribution to our community.

While I don't drink any more and never liked Scotch when I did drink you can be assured that I will be having a shot of single malt in your honour.

• Like 6

Sir,

I did not have the honour of meeting you but I am glad to have known you through CERB. Like others have said 'You, are a Gentleman and an Inspiration'... You have shown a tremendous amount of courage. Throughout your posts, you have made me laugh and cry! I will gladly grab a bottle of single malt scotch and raise a glass to you, friend!!.... I wish you blast in your Journey!

• Like 6

You have been though so much and have fought so hard. Although there are some battles you just can't win sometime, you fought the fight Tom like Hercules himself ......brave and strong and will be till the end.

A tremendous respected gentleman you are and a friend to many. Cerb will now have it's own Guardian Angel ....... with pink shoes to take care of us down here.

And when we have a sudden thunderstorm and lightning bolts when there was absolutely no clouds in the sky a few moments ago....... we will know you sliced your ball in the rough and aren't very damn happy about it !! ;)

I salute you for your bravery Tom.....and I will proudly honor your wishes and raise my glass and honour you as the fine man you are !!!

• Like 6

My dear Tom, I shall forever cherish our times together and wish you an after life full of scotch, golf and lovely companions!

You are truly an inspiration and a very special gentleman.

• Like 5

Tom,

They say the 1 iron is one of the toughest golf clubs in the bag to hit with,I know that, as I never could hit mine correctly in the sweet spot, however, life is not always about fun and games, it is about those battles we all live with, especially with friends or family.

Tom,our friend here on Cerb, you have hit all of us with your toughest battle in life, and hit it correctly in the sweet spot, to show all of us the courage, it takes to continue to battle.

I will have that toast, as the song goes, I will have 3 in your honour...

"One Bourbon,One Scotch,One Beer"

• Like 6

All the best to you Tom.

Facing difficult times with dignity and honour is inspiring and you have my deepest respect and admiration.

As cub raises a tumbler of single malt and from afar sends a prayer.

Cub

• Like 2

It times like these and I have lost 2 old dear friends in a week, that put life and what really matters into focus and perspective.

As I've learned in the end it's all pretty simple. To love and have been loved. The late great Warren Zevon when dieing from lung cancer was asked if he learned anything on his life journey. He smiled and said..... yes.......enjoy every sandwhich.

Gods speed.

Peace

MG

• Like 5

Guest **cely***r***ne

Oh jeeze...

I don't have words enough. You know how easy I am to cry. Im pretty sure you seen me bawl my damn eyes out the day we met and you brought me a beautiful bouquet of pink flowers. I will never forget that. Reading your post has brought tears to my eyes and they're spilling over.

Your strength is admirable, inspirational and tears apart my heart. I will pray to the universe and Spirit that you be peaceful now until you meet your loved ones in heaven.

May you be eternally blessed

Everything has been said...

You are such an inspiring man...even though we never met, I felt like I known you for a long time...

Sending you a virtual hug Tom

Bianca xxx

• Like 2

Tom,

Just the mention of Pink shoes puts you in a special place...

Inspiring and strong describe you in more ways than you know. While we have never met, know you are in my thoughts.

Stay Strong

xoxo

Emily

• Like 2

Gosh... pink shoes and scotch. I may be in love.

Though we have not met your posts have brought me a few laughs and even made me think a few times and for that I thank you. Being a person that would much rather have a fancy Japanese musical toilet rather than any football game I hope you find several amazing Super Bowls hiding throughout the city and get them to deliver a flower scented spritz your way - how is that not more fun than some silly sporting event? ;)

Hope you don't mind I'm going to dip into the scotch early and pour myself some now, I just want to be in practice for when you decide we need to share that drink.

Cheers to you!

*hic*

• Like 2

Tom,

I had the honor of meeting you once in 2010 and had a great time. Although we dont know each other well as some others here, you have a been in my thoughts a lot as you continued to post your updates. I just wanted to say that you have been very strong at a time where others may have just given up altogether. I know you're hanging in there. It is my regret that I don't know you as well as others but you have been a great contributor to Cerb and please watch over all of us. I will toast in your favorite drink with a few of my close .. friends in your memory. Your memory will live on forever in our hearts and minds. As I write this without a dry eye, your courage is commendable and you will be in my daily prayers with my Archangels. Thank-you for being YOU!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 5

Tom

I'm poor at words at times like this

I truly admire your spirit, never giving up, living life to it's fullest

My thoughts and prayers are with you

Although not a drinker, I'll raise a bottle of no alcohol beer (my beverage of choice) to you

You are as others have said, an inspiration

Tom aka RG

• Like 4

Tom...

Goodbyes are sad.... but... being able to say goodbye is the only downfall of having said hello in the first place.

Your "hello" to many of us happened here, or in socials, or in a far more intimate setting with those you have come to appreciate.

I would rather not have to say goodbye my friend... but I will never regret saying hello. Peace to you my friend.

Paul

• Like 8

tears coming down my face as I read your will journey with us here on this earth will be coming to end .

xoxo

i am happy to have spent some time together

I will miss your presence here on cerb greatly

Raven

• Like 2

Why is this in the "Fun stuff" forum? This isn't fun at all!

Tom, we've never met, but I've enjoyed your posts here, and I love the good humour and courage you've shown us all over the last few months. Good luck with everything, and one day I'll see you at the big CERB Social in the sky.

• Like 5

Guest *Ste***cque**

Raise a glass of scotch? That brings back unpleasant teenage memories for me but in admiration of you and your amazing outlook on life, I will raise a glass. Hopefully not for a while.

Take care Tom,

Steve