Let's kiss (and tell? ;)

Yes I need to be able to kiss... if it is not something my partner enjoys it will most likely be a deal breaker.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

I love to kiss.... anywhere and everywhere. This is not something I necessarily confirm before a visit - I'm happy to see where the chemistry takes us - but it will figure in my consideration of a repeat visit.

I could even have a visit and be very satisfied even if things never progressed beyond kissing and making out on the couch, lol! After all those were me initial forays into exploration back in the day.

I find kissing to be totally sensual.

• Like 2

Kissing, or not kissing, isn't a deal breaker for me either way. If she offers it then that is great but if she doesn't then no big issue for me. I understand it is a sensual and personal experience and not everyone is comfortable offering it within the confines of our "relationship. "That said I do prefer it to be brought up prior to our meeting as I find it a huge turn off to lean into initiate a kiss and have her turn away in an obvious state of discomfort. Like I said if you don't offer it that is fine but just be clear with me either way.

Ever go to a hockey game when pucks aren't allowed ? Go deep !!! Ooops No football...sorry folks ? Ever hear the announcer yell GOALLLLLLL when there is no soccer ball ?

I have never been on a date without making out a lil / allotta bit :)

• Like 3

Love everything about it, from the soft & tender to the raw & aggressive. No kissing is a definite deal-breaker for me.

• Like 3

I definitely think that kissing is a major aspect of a great loving session. It may not be a deal breaker for me if the lady is not comfortable providing it. But I find my session the most satisfied and intimate when I am with a lady who loves deep passionate kisses with tongue action and a lot of enthusiasm.

• Like 3

Is there anything better than the first kiss with a new partner? I think not, the anticipation, the newness and the potential are intoxicating. No need to rush into it, slowly cup a hand behind her next and start with a soft peck then slowly start to move together sort of like dancing, you lead, she leads, stop and maybe brush the hair out of her eyes and kiss her forehead, neck and shoulders. For me kissing is all about the lips a little tug on the lower lip the light tongue on the corner of her mouth. Just slow and soft. You'll know if your doing it right lol.

Good kissing can become great, bad kissing is bad kissing.

Deal breaker......absolutely.

Peace

MG

• Like 3

UNF I ADORE kissing and when someone is a good or even great kisser....it can take me just about anywhere. It's not a deal breaker for me although I do wonder and I do have to keep myself in check as it's a very natural thing for me to do. I would not want to make someone feel uncomfortable because they don't partake. I understand that it can be a very intimate act reserved for a wife or GF.

Mind you it gets very difficult when there is someone you want to kiss and for whatever reason they don't. I'm not sure if frustration or need become the larger emotion.

Mmmmmm think I need some kissing!

• Like 4

I like kissing, but am quite accepting if the lady in question doesn't want to indulge. Every lady has her preferences that have to be respected, some in that this is a form of intimacy they reserve for their significant other. It does add to the intimacy that can grow with repeat dates.

• Like 2

Yes I like to DFK whenever possible in a session. I always think it's part of the girlfriend experience and should be part of the package. The funny thing about it is that if the lady is into it, it can really make a difference to how turned on I get.

• Like 2

Kissing is a deal breaker for me. If there is no kissing, then I won't be visiting. I've mentioned it is a previous thread on the same subject, but I find kissing to be a major turn on! ;)

• Like 2

I need kissing and it's what I look for the most in the meeting. I miss kissing my wife if or when we make love because she is a smoker and I'm not she thinks I would mind the breath. To be honest when we first met we kissed all the time and it was great but at one point she got that phobia of kissing while making love.

Back to the OP question, YES I need kissing! Kissing arouses me and can even give me the orgasm I need while making love.

• Like 2

Kissing is so monumental and important, it's definitely a deal-breaker for me! As others have mentioned, it's so exciting, pleasurable, fun, and the anticipation leading up to a first kiss is so thrilling. Ugh, just thinking about a good make-out session is wonderful!

I will almost always prefer there to be kissing during encounters. I can understand why some do not want to partake in it, and that's fine as well, but given the choice, kissing is the ultimate foreplay and definitely a sure-fire way to have a great and passionate time together.

Everyone in the world should make-out more, it would make the world a better place :)

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 4

Very little more appealing than a making out with a beautiful women.

The ideal situation would be that lust at first sight.

I think it is highly personal action depending on the level of kiss and feel if it is not totally reciprocated then less is more. I like the idea of a kiss evolving over a few dates, first a little, then a little more, then like you mean it, that would be okay.

I would find it strange to passionately kiss someone with zero attraction to you. Although I am sure I have, and enjoyed it because I likely am easy to fool, I would just rather only get one if it was something the lady would do under different circumstances, if so, well pucker up.

If no kisses and no evolution of a kiss, I could see the whole situation become a little tired as most hope for some kind of connection.

Proceed with Caution !!!!

Kissing can lead to a party in the pants !!!

Awwww Who am I kidding !!! For those that have met me know that I love to PARTAYYYYYY ;)

• Like 2

for me kissing is very important. i love the sensuality, the intimacy and the closeness it brings. there are some sp i was very interested in seeing but when a learn there was no kissing i never booked.

• Like 1

I had not thought of kissing (lips) the first time I visited my first sp but on the second visit, she kissed me nicely as I was leaving. This really connected for me gfe wise and has certainly been a major factor in my repeated visits.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Kissing is essential to get the ole motor running smoothly. Can't do without it.

It's huge for me as well! It sets the mood and ignites the passion! Without it, well, it is just not the same!

It isn't necessarily a deal breaker, but I find it adds to the date and would prefer it be included.

I always find that my most memorable experiences of an intimate nature almost always involve a serious round of kissing before, during and after the main event. Wouldn't say it is mandatory but I find when someone is fully involved "necking" like high school kids on the couch that usually means a most excellent time will be had when events move up to the more adult side of things.