When a Lady opens the door, how do you like to see her dressed?

So, here you are Gentleman, at the door of a Lady. You just knocked or ringed and then she opens the door and... WOW! This Lady is so attractive that you already wish that your appointment will last hours!

OK. So, when a Lady opens the door, Dear Gentlemen, which outfit seduces you the most? A dress? Some beautiful lingerie and a robe? Tight pants? A sexy short skirt? A sheer top? And don't forget the shoes!

And you Ladies, if you feel like sharing your view and preferences on this, it will be a pleasure to read you too!

So, here you are Gentleman, at the door of a Lady. You just knocked or ringed and then she opens the door and... WOW! This Lady is so attractive that you already wish that your appointment will last hours!

OK. So, when a Lady opens the door, Dear Gentlemen, which outfit seduces you the most? A dress? Some beautiful lingerie and a robe? Tight pants? A sexy short skirt? A sheer top? And don't forget the shoes!

And you Ladies, if you feel like sharing your view and preferences on this, it will be a pleasure to read you too!

Perhaps I'ma traditionalist but you can't beat sexy lingerie for getting my engine running. In certainly not opposed to costumes or role play as well, but some tasteful lingerie (doesn't even have to be too revealing..... yet) really does it for me.

• Like 2

Actually I kinda like the lady to wear whatever she feels sexy in... if that's jeans and a tee... great. If the lady feels sexy then the session will be sexy.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I have to agree with Ice4Fun. Attitude and comfort count for a lot.

The same piece of lingerie can either be the sexiest site on this planet or just another article of clothing depending on the attitude and personality of the one wearing it.

I'm not sure I have a favourite, but being a fan of novelty and variety I do appreciate it when an outfit is a little outside the norm. My favourite is also going to change depending on my mood. Every option you listed sounded appealing. I only wish all of life's choices could be that kind of agonizing. :)

• Like 4

Well since my dates tend to be the lady showing up at my room/suite I love, after hearing the knock on the door, to open it up and see her dressed in....whatever she is comfortable wearing

She could be in a dress, or jeans & sweater or sweats or whatever she likes to wear. I'm just happy she's shown up and we are having an escape for at least a couple hours

RG

• Like 2

Unless otherwise requested I wear a sexy dress with nice lingerie underneath. Never forgetting stockings and a great pair of shoes. :icon_smile:

I have been told by my old friends not to go to so much work getting ready. The way I think of it its the least I can do to show my appreciation to my date.

If asked I am happy to wear jeans and a T or yoga pants.

• Like 4

With meeting someone for the first time there is usually pictures on their website or albums that I liked so I ask the lady to wear a certain outfit, it could be a dress, slacks and blouse, or a certain lingerie outfit by itself.

In another scenario if your seeing someone as a regular I could see this is where you can be more comfortable in requesting a certain outfit, the cute school girl to the hot Librarian or even having that surprise day of meeting you in her birthday suit. Another fantasy is going out and buying her a Lingerie Outfit imaging how hot she will look in it when she opens the door.

My last comment is seeing her wearing a smile that is big as yours when you look into her eyes after the door opens is pretty special :)

• Like 1

I have yet to meet a man that has chosen a visit because they wanted to see what I look like in clothes so....

However I'm open to wearing what ever will please my date, if I have it, that is.

How I like to present my self is, well groomed in lingerie, stockings and heels. Anytime I'm not entertaining I'm casual, not meticulously groomed and no lingerie, so it's fun to get dolled up, that's just part of the equation for me, but to each their own:)

• Like 3

That is a good question Mia! I love seeing a lady in a beautiful evening dress and having her wear sexy lingerie under it all, that way when we start removing our clothes I get to see more and more of her fantastic body.

Evening dress.

th?id=HN.607996623188853673&pid=15.1&P=0

I also like to see a sexy lady in yoga pants and T-shirt(tight) and during the first hug and embrace I can feel all of her curves on me and in my big hands.

Yoga pants.

Yoga-Pants-31.jpg

Last but not least I have met a wonderful lady once in the summer and she was wearing the most wonderful summer dress, in the sunlight it was almost see through, I could see all the shapes of her body under neath it.

Summer dress.

th?id=HN.608009508085433751&pid=15.1&P=0

When I met the lovely Zoe D. she was wearing a dress similar to this one, it got my blood flowing.

th?id=HN.608010637659277018&pid=15.1&P=0

• Like 2

The choose of clothing is not a big thing but she has to be wearing heels, why because there is nothing more exciting than hearing the click of her heels as she makes her way to answer the door

• Like 2

I tend to wear something of a business attire, so pencil skirt with a nice shirt and heels, but always have a matching bra set underneath.

The majority of my work is massage, so I like to wear something that is easy to slip off to not get oils on my cloths;)

Lately I have been a fan of nice leggings ( yoga leggings) with a crop top and heels. It is comfortable and cozy and hugs the ass cheeks so nicely!

I also love a nice onezy piece, with a nice pattern or color.

• Like 3

Nothing but a smile! Seriously, I love women in all kinds of attire and I very attracted to a woman with confidence and a great personality!

• Like 3

I must admit, I like a low cut top showing your Breast and a nice short skirt that barely covers the bum and a nice pair of Stilettos. This gets my mojo going.

• Like 2

To me the outfit as everything else during the encounter is about comfort level so for first time meetings I do wear something sexy but that I would only wear to meet someone even if for a different kind of meeting as I never know what to expect but under the dress or whatever I wear there's always nice lingerie ;)

I much rather decline a request over catering it but not feeling comfortable which would show and although that would change once we break the ice there's no need for awkwardness IMO.

For someone I've previously met then I'd definitely accept clothing requests if again they're within my comfort level and dress more sexy but I still think a date goes way beyond clothing which ends up on the floor anyway ;)

• Like 4

I tend to agree with Issy. The lady should feel comfortable with the requested clothing or outfit. If she does not feel comfortable, the session will be affected adversely to a certain degree, IMHO.

I am not particularly fussy about how I'd like to see the lady wearing as long as she's well-groomed, freshly showered, her breath smells great and she welcomes me with a big geniune smile. As far as clothing is concerned, I have seen them wearing lovely dresses, sexy lingeries, yoga outfit, T- shirt and Jeans, and even nothing but a bathrobe. To me, they are all lovely and I love them all! :icon_biggrin:

• Like 2

Ah trick question for me. A lady opened the door, wasn't locked, call me seduced!

I do like a complicated lingerie system with all the bells and whistles (garters stalkings heels). Besides the stunning visual as I fumble around trying to dismantle it, we may walk away with the perception that I lasted longer than I did, every minute counts; )

• Like 2

Guest K***e D****ls

For me, it depends on the engagement, season, the time, and my mood.

-Dinner out: I'll be dressier (cocktail dress, silk jumper, what have you)

-A game: I'll wear jeans, a tight sweater and heeled boots

-A private night in: ballet flats, jeans and a pretty top

-Daytime: something pretty and casual. Wedges, if heels at all. Usually ballet flats, jeans and a blazer.

-In the summertime: flowy maxi dresses and pretty sandals during the day

-In the winter: never a dress

For gents I'm very familiar with and are okay with my day to day style, I've been known to show up in a pretty little dress and cowboys boots; ripped jeans and flip flops; combat boots and camo pants.

Always with pretty lingerie. ;)

I always want to look my absolute best for my date, I usually wear a dress, with a sexy bra and panty set, and black high heel boots, but whatever my date wants me to wear, I will!

• Like 4

I always want to look my absolute best for my date, I usually wear a dress, with a sexy bra and panty set, and black high heel boots, but whatever my date wants me to wear, I will!

I would like to add you always look fantastic so whatever you are doing please continue .

Cant wait to see you next week . :icon_razz:

• Like 1