Most unexpected *nice* surprice

Alas, it seems people have had a lot of reasons to share bad experiences and turn-offs they've been having recently. And though such posts can be educational and it's good to vent a bit, I thought it would be nice to hear some happy stories too. :)

So my question (for everyone): what's the nicest unexpected act, thing or experience that a lady or gent has surprised you with?

For myself, it was probably a wonderful Lyla lady I was messaging back and forth with. It was very easy going and genuinely flirtatious, and as we got more creative at one point she surprised me by sharing some erotic stories she had written. Already such a friendly chat, it was a sexy and unexpected gesture and one that I thought showed some trust in the context beyond which I'd any right to expect. It touched me and turned me on both - a memorable combination, to be sure!

• Like 6

Had a client once show up with a huge bouquet of stargazer lilies. He read on my website they're my favorite. I have to say, showing up with a big-ass bunch of flowers like that really made a great impression.

I always appreciate gents who approach this as a date with a woman they are interested in rather than an appointment with a woman they're paying for.

• Like 6

A large latte brought this morning by a regular who has been working out of town, and came back for the weekend.

it is my favourite thing.

• Like 2

Being taken out for breakfast by a special lady the morning after our encounter.

An unexpected and pleasant surprise, which made it all the more special

And one of the reasons I continue to see her

RG

• Like 1

i was asked to stay for dinner after a Massage session with one of the MA's that I had first met and saw for 3 years. She also made me lunch a few times. I miss her.

I've had a couple of women asked me to stay longer after the session so that we can chat more over a glass of wine. This demonstrates to me that they truly enjoy being with me and I have become friends with these women.

• Like 1

One of my gentlemen friends shares the same type of spiritual interests as I do and we always have these fascinating conversations. He feels like a kindred spirit. He bought me a book from an author I have been meaning to check out for some time. Thanks you know who you are and you made my day! Xo.

This is a bit different but I did have a client buy me a car as a surprise. This was more of an exclusive arrangement but nevertheless something I would never expect. He said the look on my face was priceless! This was some time ago and I learned that he has passed away. He was a special person.

I have many great clients and while gifts are never expected, to me it is the time and thoughtfulness they put into it whether it's a gift or act of kindness.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

Last night, I had a miscommunication VIA txt messages. Messages were not coming threw in right order and so on. Well he almost decided not to come, but then said alright on my way....

I was just so happy that he decided to have faith and still visit with me rather than jumping to conclusion that I was not sincere.

So often we don't give or get the benefit of doubt when these things happen. I am grateful that he did, as we hit it off amazingly! I am sure I have made a lasting friendship:)

• Like 2

On my second visit with a lovely touring lyla lady, she presented me a beautiful hand-made Thank You card with her own hand writing expressing eloquently her appreciation for the way I treated her at my first visit.

• Like 3

Probably a trip to Cuba paid last year by a regular...

Or last year I saw someone for an extended encounter. He was from the States but flew with everything he got me. An expensive granit cheese cutting board, some books on tattoos, some lingerie and what was amazing...On Twitter I posted that I wanted to get a tattoo inspired by the art of Ozuama Kaname.

He went online, did research, then drew a picture of me (obviously with all my currents tattoos) and then drew an imaginary tattoo of what he thought would look good on me.

He spent so much time on this I cried

• Like 5

Finding out that the lady looks much better in person than her pics. One very special lady, I knew she was slim. When I met her, she was TALL and slim with forever legs. My god, how happily surprised I was.

• Like 1

Well I've met some great ladies and treasure all the meetings I've had. And I know I've been blessed with some great surprises. A couple top of mind that stand out.

- since this is something that passes time while I travel a great woman I know adjusted her touring plans so we would be in the same city at the same time.

- a regular lady (semi-retired) who knows me quite well sensed on one date at my hotel that I wasn't as up-beat as normal. She took charge and out we went to a bar nearby for some drinks and karaoke. It sure changed my mood and well the rest of the night back at my place went as perfect as always.

- I received a small painting that was part of a set a few years back. She has the other piece. I still have it in my office.

- many other cards, small gifts and candies that mean so much.

- and recently a big Lindt bar and personal note from a lady when we had a mix up in communications.

It really is all the little things.

Luv them all!

Cub

• Like 2

Once a gentleman arrived with a dozen of gifts! It was a rain of gifts for Christmas: lingerie gift card, wine, cookies, coffee etc... I felt like a child opening them one after another! Thank you again for this amazing surprise, you know who you are ;-)

Another gentleman asked me once to dance a slow with him. So we danced in my room. It was really sweet!

Sometimes it is a special card or a note written in an original way that makes my heart melt.

But what remains absolutely true is when a man behaves like a gentleman and shows that he is happy to meet me, seeking to share a real quality time. No gift or no card needed ;-) These are the best encounters... and the best memories!

• Like 3

After leaving, and on my way home, I get a text from the lady saying while I was in the shower, she stuff a bunch of the fee back in the bag I had with me. As a thank you. She knew I would have refused, and did it in such a way that I would not get a chance to.

Same lady once invited me out for dinner after we were done one evening. We spent a while talking, at a place close by her place. That was a wonderful experience.

• Like 1

I just happened across this thread, and after reading all the posts, I am very glad I did!

I typically have absolutely wonderful days, filled with all sorts of random kind and amazing things... from the tiny, seemingly insignificant, to the life-alteringly huge... and am fortunate enough to not have very many 'bad' things in my life or my day.... except today.

I received a strange message from someone, and when I asked them to clarify for me... they did... and in a way that, to me was handled very rudely.

I am a wonderfully twisted, happy perv.. who is also one who makes a living out of living wonderfully, helping, supporting and doing anything i can for anyone I can..... and this, for whatever reason, upset me... shouldn't.. as it was a comment in passing an has no baring on me or my life, really... but.. yeah.... enough of the rant...

again, back on track.. these posts restored my faith.. so again, thank you :)

<....swatting playfully at own tail.. purring contentedly....>

• Like 2

As if spending time with me, and making me feel like I'm the center of their universe wasn't enough of a nice gesture. June seemed like it was filled with 'nice' :)

Received a gift for my birthday from one of the lovely ladies I see, and if that wasn't enough after our extended meeting I noticed she had stayed an hour and a half longer

Had another nice late evening with two beautiful ladies and they asked me to join them for drinks afterwards at one of their regular hangouts.

And lastly from one of the sweetest ladies I see (they are all sweet but you can become a diabetic from her) she went out of her way and picked up a delicious chocolate cake for my Birthday/Fathers day.

No matter how big or small the Gesture, they all felt the same. I've Never felt so appreciated :)

• Like 2