Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Too lazy to top up yesterday, thought I'd gas up today

Yesterday, gas was 99.7

Today 101.9...next time when it's down I'll gas up

And a couple people were saying gas goes up 2 cents tomorrow

RG

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Being told I will be"EXPECTED" to volunteer for an out of town assignment tomorrow which means a very long day and since its Friday I had some ..........

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Getting a Charlie horse right before you're about to climax....then not, and having it totally slip away! :( boooourns

Tripping over my own feet and injuring my toe really bad. Thought it was broken, but turns out just badly bruised. In any event, I'm apparently still a klutz.

Having an encounter booked and getting a message 15 minutes before our time, and 45 minutes after she was due to send me the hotel info. saying she was running late by two hours.

Disappointed, because I have been wanting to see her for some time.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Yesterday the weather was so bad Hwy 17 was covered in Black Ice. I was driving a company Ford Escape that is so light in the back end that when I hit really bad patch of Black Ice the Escape back end started to swing out and i lost control for a few minutes. We crossed two lanes across the median into on coming traffic and I thought we were going to roll over. I fought he wheel and got under control and got out of the way turnend around and came back into town. My boss was not happy with me and fined me for not completing the trip. Not happy today!

Yesterday the weather was so bad Hwy 17 was covered in Black Ice. I was driving a company Ford Escape that is so light in the back end that when I hit really bad patch of Black Ice the Escape back end started to swing out and i lost control for a few minutes. We crossed two lanes across the median into on coming traffic and I thought we were going to roll over. I fought he wheel and got under control and got out of the way turNend around and came back into town. My boss was not happy with me and fined me for not completing the trip. Not happy today!

Fyi under most ministry of labor guidlines your employer can not force you to work or travel for work like you mentioned and they can NOT fine you for refusing unsafe work.

This is clearly a work refusal based on unsafe work conditions.

You could contact the MOL and confirm this. You could also place an anonomouse compliant with mol and they will investgate and correct this.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I am quite aware of ESA requirements but am considered a contractor in a way and have agreed to some certain contractual conditions. Technically I was in breach of a section of the agreement.

I am quite aware of ESA requirements but am considered a contractor in a way and have agreed to some certain contractual conditions. Technically I was in breach of a section of the agreement.

It's a shity way to be treated but you made the right choice to turn around... better a fine then dead.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Waking up to use the bathroom and then noticing serial texts and missed calls and voice mail messages from some doofus and realizing he's got the wrong person. I tried to respond but seems his phone is now off and texts are bouncing back "delivery failed". Oh well, I guess he's going to be waiting for his ride for quite awhile because I am not the one who's supposed to pick him up, lol.

Now I can't get back to sleep.

my dads birthday was yesterday. he would have been 81. he passed away at 76. me and my dad had a falling out and I saw him once just before he died after not seeing him for 25 years. He had Alzheimer's when I saw him and eventually figured out who I was and told me he loved me. He had forgotten how much he hated me at that one moment. Even though he hated me all those years I loved him and tried many times to reach out to him. Him and my mom wanted nothing to do with me or even my children. My mom is still alive and I have an excellent relationship with her answering machine. I can call and talk into it and tell her I love her and I guess she can just press delete.

• Like 2

Suffering from an allergic reaction from a moisturizer I haven't used in a long time on my face after running out of my regular one. My face and neck look like a tomato and my eyes are all puffed up. So much for seeing clients today! Damn it!

Not sure it sucks that much (yet) ... but I think my cat will hate me this summer. Was browsing the interweb and just found out that the major festivals in Montreal are now recruiting; Between work, the gym, and spending time at the festivals wether i'd work there or not (being minutes away walking distance from the major sites) i won't be home much.

Nor sleep much for that matter.

• Like 2

My galaxy s4 was acting up. It's been doing strange things and in desperation I did a factory reset. Lost all contacts and now can't get my email to work either.

The replacement is on its way, but I'm so discouraged.

• Like 1

My galaxy s4 was acting up. It's been doing strange things and in desperation I did a factory reset. Lost all contacts and now can't get my email to work either.

The replacement is on its way, but I'm so discouraged.

I suggest BlackBerry Passport

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

been quiet of late. my 16 year old daughter was almost the victim of a 27 year old internet creep from the states. When she told me about him and told me she wanted to meet him I said before you meet you have to agree to see the police and talk about this, She agreed and I took her in to talk. The police officer was a god send. He explained to her what was happening and she ended her so called relationship with the jerk. police are investigating him now and she is safe and seeing a counselor to learn why she was attracted to such a person and learn about healthy relationships. She has a lot of work ahead of her but at least she is doing it now and not latter on in life. All in all life has been stressful, best move ever was taking her into the police to talk. I am sure it saved her from something very bad happening.

• Like 9

I have started getting migraines...I didnt know what it was until my sister told me about the symptoms...of course massive headhache, throwing up, shivering and the list goes on...I just want to roll into a ball, sleep and hope it goes away...:(

It is all related to the damn menopause...

• Like 1