Jump to content

Nominations for Lyla Member of the Month - November

Recommended Posts

I would like to nominate Christina. She is an amazing woman who makes her clients feel comfortable and empowered. She then exceeds every expectation and makes you feel like you are the only person in the world. 
 

worth far more than I could ever imagine. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2020 at 8:06 AM, Joshua905 said:

I would like to nominate Christina. She is an amazing woman who makes her clients feel comfortable and empowered. She then exceeds every expectation and makes you feel like you are the only person in the world. 
 

worth far more than I could ever imagine. 

Thanks Joshua, can you tag her for me so I can see which Christina you mean? 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, Notch Johnson has been posting lots since I joined quite a while ago. All his posts seem to be right on and helpful. A good choice for sure. GreenTea is also getting there very quickly and I look forward to his comments on various subjects. I have-not met Allie Zeon so I can't comment there, although I would like to meet her, great recos. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2020 at 3:52 PM, roamingguy said:

Maybe her ban could be revisited and reconsidered.  It took place a few years ago when she was banned. Maybe she could be allowed to rejoin

Of course thats a decision for those at a higher pay grade than me LOL but if she was allowed to return its a decision I for one would support

RG

I am another who’d also support that decision. We need more

people here who speak truthfully about this community and who aren’t two faced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2020 at 3:46 AM, Cjthomas said:

I am another who’d also support that decision. We need more

people here who speak truthfully about this community and who aren’t two faced.

Just a quick reminder that she still slanders Lyla on the internet. So, can we please stop acting like she wants to be here... she wants attention only and has no desire to be a team player. 

 

This was from NOVEMBER 29th 2020!20201201_062215.thumb.jpg.d00df7d7a507fe39afc1997165f5045d.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SarahAlexxx said:

Just a quick reminder that she still slanders Lyla on the internet. So, can we please stop acting like she wants to be here... she wants attention only and has no desire to be a team player. 

 

This was from NOVEMBER 29th 2020!20201201_062215.thumb.jpg.d00df7d7a507fe39afc1997165f5045d.jpg

She says  she doesn’t want to be here, we should simply respect her wishes and move on. 
 

I mean it is right there in black and white so I agree, we should all move on. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SarahAlexxx said:

Just a quick reminder that she still slanders Lyla on the internet. So, can we please stop acting like she wants to be here... she wants attention only and has no desire to be a team player. 

 

45 minutes ago, Jenesis said:

She says  she doesn’t want to be here, we should simply respect her wishes and move on. 
 

I mean it is right there in back and white so I agree, we should all move on. 

That topic was settled a few weeks ago. No need to beat a dead horse.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Greenteal said:

 

That topic was settled a few weeks ago. No need to beat a dead horse.

My apologies, I did not look at posting dates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...