Do any of these places have any "extras"? Could someone maybe send me a private message if you have info. Any recommendations for which ladies are the best would be great as well. I'm new here and looking to be happy when I leave. I've seen some posts, read reviews and I'm wondering how often do these places offer? Don't get me wrong, I am looking for a good massage, but I like the extras :')

On 7/28/2021 at 8:52 PM, OutOfCountry said:

Do any of these places have any "extras"? Could someone maybe send me a private message if you have info. Any recommendations for which ladies are the best would be great as well. I'm new here and looking to be happy when I leave. I've seen some posts, read reviews and I'm wondering how often do these places offer? Don't get me wrong, I am looking for a good massage, but I like the extras :')

Seems to me there is an abundance of information on here to make an adequate decision?

Maybe do some reading and when you narrow it down to 2, we can help.

• Thanks 1

Both seem great. Read up on them here. There is a ton of information. 

I'd suggest trying both. If you're new to the hobby you should try some places out to see what you like best. Since you're looking in that area don't be shy to try World Nails as well.

Here are my pennies, since I've been to all 3 multiple times.

Thompson has been my favorite out of the 3, buy services are the most limited there.

Ness is also a good value, and I've always enjoyed myself. Ive only had a couple times where services had some extra options.

World of Nails. Maybe it's just me, but it's probably my least favorite out of the 3. I've always gotten a good flip, but I don't like negotiating during a massage. I also have found they are a little more hungry in the gratuity side.

Again this has been my experience, other experience may very

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Has anyone tried Yoyo at ness ? I have good luck with Linda looking to change it up and see someone new at ness.. how’s tulip? Message me 

All I can say is Yo-yo is new and I got some practice massage time.  I have not seen tulip and if it is same person she has been reviewed in previous threads on the board

I would agree with River City

been to Thompson a few times and though limited options very good service

Ive only been to Ness once and enjoyed it but that was a few years back so can’t comment on their current line up

bern to World Nails a few times and have enjoyed the massage but the constant upsell is tiring. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's been awhile since I've been to ness. Ive seen Linda a few times and have always left happy.

Have no idea who yo-yo is and tulip.

Might have to take a look once I have some cash to blow.

Id love some insight on the two

Saw yo-yo there, 35 ish Asian lady overall she is petite I say.

Tulip is a not quite bbw but does have some extra pounds. So-so massage, good ending, and extras are not cheap

Edited by huayeum

Apparently a new girl at Ness named Monica ,said she used to go by the name Sarah there I don’t remember her only worked there for a month I was told 

1 hour ago, dino99 said:

Apparently a new girl at Ness named Monica ,said she used to go by the name Sarah there I don’t remember her only worked there for a month I was told 

I believe she works at main or Henderson location only

I would say avoid sunhope Ness, juat had the worst experience of my pooning career with yo-yo and I personally will never return to this spa.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lubefree said:

I would say avoid sunhope Ness, juat had the worst experience of my pooning career with yo-yo and I personally will never return to this spa.

Be careful, this is a positive review board !

No negative comments are allowed.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

On 10/1/2021 at 4:11 PM, usernametaken said:

Be careful, this is a positive review board !

No negative comments are allowed.

Fair but I wasn't specific... does that count? 

I’m a regular at Ness, and have noticed 2 new girls there.  I only see Linda there, always get my moneys worth from her, awesome massage every time 

23 hours ago, cdninja said:

I’m a regular at Ness, and have noticed 2 new girls there.  I only see Linda there, always get my moneys worth from her, awesome massage every time 

That's is true if I could edit my post I would edit it to say Linda is still the best but the rest... not my cup of tea.

On 10/1/2021 at 4:02 PM, Lubefree said:

I’m on your side. Sunhope always has good employees no doubt but idk why they are not training her well or they are not aware about it. But if you choose other attendants their over her, be careful she get rude & starts voice loudly. It feels I’m getting stress instead of relaxation. 

Edited by Rom

Sunhope is fine I just don’t see Yoyo ,Linda is always a good massage ..Amy at Thompson is very good 

20 hours ago, Rom said:

be careful she get rude & starts voice loudly. It feels I’m getting stress instead of relaxation. 

No negative reviews are allowed, be careful.

Screenshot_20211030-160748_Chrome.jpg