The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Sophia for the great memories, the fantasies, and those albums, which fire the memories and the fantasies....

Like this one

picture.php?albumid=4421&pictureid=28606

Oh yeah, and she's now a redhead :)

I like Cato because he is a cool guy and also because of the pic that is right below his post there.....grrrrrrrrrrr ..... Picturin that bum on the beach in Cuba baby ;)

Lee...oh Lee...

He is my best pal from out West.I still like him even if he live in the middle of nowhere..and I can't wait to meet him finally after months of cerb stalking and Penguins disguise...:D

• Like 1

Malika does unspeakable thngs to me when we see each other. I iike that. Well I like a lot more about her too but I'm in a particularly "unspeakable" mind frame right now so that's the first thing that came to mind ;)

And I just wanted to mention again how much I like that castle guy. A real "Ass Grabber Extrordinaire"!

I like Castle, well who couldn't like Castle

A positive contributor to the CERB community, good posts, and a sense of humour...not to mention he doesn't mind if accidentally overlooked in the I Like/Positivity Thread :icon_rolleyes: LOL

Thats why I like Castle :-)

RG

I find the Roamingguy has a Ruby dark garnet, with big flavors and aromas of tar, black plum, black currant and blackberry, all accented with smoky undertones; some red berries come out with air. Rich, round and eminently drinkable, this has size and structure, more than one has a right to expect for so few dollars.

Oh wait, that's this

1268389552GdrRednv.jpg

RG is definitely a great guy though. He is certainly one of the most active participants of the board and one the most valuable as well!

If Andy was a girl, I do him just for his musical tastes. Just sayin'.

• Like 1

i like old dog cause is presence on cerb is important. is always posting interesting and funny comments. i just love is sense of humor!!

Shymale`s posts are always interesting, informative and classy....with a cool sense of humor thrown in. I rarely read reccos but happened to read one of his today and indeed classy !

I like Lee Richards because he takes my good natured ribbing about him "living in his pick-up truck" with stride. (Or wait a minute, is that a van down by the river...).

• Like 1

I like Angela because I happen to know that she is an "Honorary Islander." It's not everyone that gets to be that!

She also worked her butt off to keep Old Dog on track as co-organizer of the last social. That had to be tough.

And before Angela, I like Lee Richards because he always has a kind word when needed. :)

I like MrNice....NOT because he is a Habs fan or a Tebow fan ...no no no no no no !! but because he is a great guy, an intelligent fella, fun, quite witty and he invited me to his house for Superbowl (only if I brought Dorinda and Meg but we wont go there) Also even though he didnt say it I also betcha he likes Angelas sweet 16 titties as much as I do ;)

I like Roaming Guy because he likes Lee who also I also like and who also likes me and RG so it's all good!

• Like 1

I like Meg primarily because she has a HOT Ass :) and well she has some other stuff going for her too ;) and because she is an absolute genuine sweetheart and puts up my my BS !!!

PS ...,and because whe likes Angela cause she likes RG who likes Lee and she likes Lee and I like all three!

PMS ..... and we musn't forget that Castle guy .... I like him too !

I like Lee because he legs Meg because she likes Angela because she likes RG who likes MrNice who likes Angela who likes Lee who likes Shymale who likes me!!!

... plus he has a great butt.... so I am told.

I like Malika because she likes the Old Man, ooops Old Dog who likes Lee who

who likes Meg who likes Angela who likes me who likes Lee who likes MrNice2 who also likes Angela who likes Lee who likes Shymale who likes Old Dog who likes Andy....whewwww, need a tylenol, but there's a whole hell of a lot

of liking going on here...thats a good thing

And Malika is a positive contributer to this board, and seems to be having a lot of fun in her life, another reason to like her

RG