The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Lee because he likes RG and I like RG too!

Edited by Mature Angela

I like Dorinda, cause she is a dog lover and looks better than anyone in a white cotton shirt. (if only if it was one of mine) Cub

• Like 1

I like Malika cause she likes boobies, and I like them lots too! we also fight over who get the boobies! :D

I like Areez because he wants to join the Fat Bastards agency. Which means that he's got a pretty good sense of humour, at the very least.

I like Gabriella .... because she is sharp as a tack :) not talking about her fripples here fellas ...her mind...her mind ;) Intelligent, considerate, always willing to help, fun, witty and dead sexy baby ....

I like Touch because he can really make a date interesting. I'm very attracted to smart men and he can certainly hold up his end of a conversation. I really like to have my brain turned on prior to fun in the bedroom and Touch is an expert at this.

I like Katherine because she is truly a sweetheart. She always has something positive to say and in this world of negativity, I appreciate that! :)

I like Sophia for all the AW-some times we've had together, and the times to come :)

i like cato for being one of the most positive presence on cerb. when i see cato's name on a post i always make it a point to read it.

• Like 1

I like Genav88 because she has an awesome sense of humor and her posts are fun :) and judging by her participation on the 3 word story game she perhaps is a tad bit frisky and would be lots of fun to play games with ;)

Guest L**gh M****e

I like Angela of Ottawa, Kennidikumins, Old Dog, Bethany (Sweetest Massage) and Pistol Pete...they were the first cerbies to give me warm Welcome...as I am fairly new to Cerb.

I Like Lee because she's not only cute as a button, she's friendly, cheerful and a "down homer" like many of my friends.

Guest **cely***r***ne

I like Winnipegcub because hes just oh so sweet and considerate ;) <3

Beautiful, passionate, sexy, caring, generous Penelope, a genuine friend as well as an ardent lover.

I love Penelope because...well do I need to tell the reasons?

She is so gorgeous, passionate, caring,loving...been through so much in her life, but still stand straight and keep her head high

and she is an amazing lover.