The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like hfxandy cause he has Clint Eastwood as his avatar and enjoys playing the song games with me and RG :)

I like Tokan because he is a pleasant and fun addition to Cerb. ... and because he is going to put an entry into the playoff draft. :)

If I still smoked pot I would probably be sitting here giggling at his avatar. ;)

• Like 1

I like Lee because one day we're going to get married, retire to his cabin in the woods, go fishing, go on motorcyle trips (he doesn't know this yet) down south and attend rock concerts and pretend we're 21 again.

Hee Haw!!!

I like Angela for her suggestion of a combination cheesy movie sp date on the guilty pleasures thread :) And I can't help but stare at her avatar...she's got legs and knows how to use them ;)

I like Tokan because he can respond intelligently to such a wide variety of topics on the threads.

Mostly however, his avatar is killin me. He has the Bert look from Sesame Street but with the wrong color hair. I am looking like crazy to see which character it is. Small things amuse small minds I guess.

Help!

• Like 1

I like Katherine because of her warm welcome to me on Cerb and because I really enjoy reading her posts on the forum. Absolutely love her avatar too :shehot:

• Like 2

Guest **cely***r***ne

I like tokan because he seems very genuine sweet and charming.

I like Penelope because she sets the bar so high. She is everything she says she is in her announcements and a whole lot more.

The very nature of the world would be different in a world without Penelope: She touches everyone's life she meets in such a special and unique way.

You can't help but feel privileged to meet her, honoured to know her, touched by her kindness...

I like RG because his posts make me laugh and he is a fellow fisherman :)

I like Gena because she has come a long way in the short time she's been an SP and I know she is one of the winners.

• Like 1

I like backrubman for welcoming me to CERB and for all his funny posts on the forums :)

• Like 1

I like Notch because he started the fripple thread. Who doesn't like fripples?

• Like 1

I like Porthos cause he likes fripples and likes Notch cause he likes fripples and I love fripples :) Cheers :chug:to fripples then !!! :boobeyes: