Who do you most regret not seeing before they retired?

Greetings! I've been around a while but never post. With more and more providers leaving the business, what's stopping you from booking? I wish I had seen Katherine before she retired. Had I known that I wouldn't have hesitated. That was dumb of me and a huge regret. Probably others but that's what I am dwelling on today. So if you see someone saying they are on their way out of the business, book them. Don't wait!

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Merek01234 said:

Missing Dirty Blonde Maria

Yes. i was trying to remember her name the other day. she truly lived up to the name 

Carley Chase...wowsa...trip down memory lane, lol. I have had the good fortune of spending time with her on more than one occasion...🥵

But who do I regret "not" seeing before they retired from the profession? Victoria Jolie...guess I'll never know what I missed...😉🤷‍♂️

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Incog said:

Carley Chase...wowsa...trip down memory lane, lol. I have had the good fortune of spending time with her on more than one occasion...🥵

But who do I regret "not" seeing before they retired from the profession? Victoria Jolie...guess I'll never know what I missed...😉🤷‍♂️

I believe Victoria Jolie is still working - in the US.

• Like 1

I did not know that...not planning a trip to "Parsippany" any time soon regardless...

• Haha 2

On 2/1/2024 at 2:36 PM, Incog said:

Yeah some of these really make me miss this place as cerb. I’m feeling both nostalgic and old right now 🤭  

Edited by Janebondage
  • Like 6

Janebondage,  You are sultry and hot...no need to feel old.  Come to PEI, I can help convince you of that!  🫠🥰

• Like 1

Not a single person but I miss the Asian massage business that ran in Halifax from roughly 2006 to 2009 give or take. Anyone around that remembers that? It started out on Kline St. and popped up in a few other locations over time as neighbors possibly complained or leases expired. They always had a rotation of 3-4 cute and young girls who were university age. Looking at the scene now, no one realized how good they had it then. I really miss that operation. So no regrets, since I was a regular, but regret they are no longer around and the Asian scene nowadays is basically bait and switch. 

Edited by Coco1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Remember that well. Kline St, then Wellington St and then Connaught Ave for a short time. I think they tried Windmill

Rd in Dartmouth but it fizzled out then. The girls were very sweet and mostly very attractive. Only happy ending though. Hard to believe it’s been 14 years or so. 

• Like 2