highlights of the day

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Seeing the lovely Emily Rushton's new photos! Wow! That is all I can say!

This may not seem much for many here but it's been 2-1/2 year since I held a fire hose in my hands and feel the power from the water rushing out at high speed. I was driving by where the crew I used to be in were practising and they invited me to join them for a bit just for fun.

Listening to Benny and the Jets after a wonderful reminder from April and after a wonderfully wild and sexy encounter!!!!!!!!

Highlights of the day. Getting ready for an encounter with a wonderful lady tomorrow, (programming phone number in my cell, starting packing, gassing up my truck etc) An encounter I've been looking forward to for quite awhile now

And for Meg and April, an encore performance of Bennie and the Jets just for you

RG

• Like 1

Guest ****someS**l

Sharing a large ice cream cone with Angus the golden retriever and Saddie the Border Collie at the beach...I didn't get much ice cream but I got lots of slobbery doggie kisses and a swim after. Too hot out there for dogs!

Sitting on my Terrace with friends,family and wee Charlie....for anyone who doesn't know Charlie is my 6 month old puppy...damn I love him. I came home from Toronto today to many many kisses from him.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Puppies will always but a smile on your face.Even 8 year old ones like mine! I wish i could take him down to the lake tonight!

I wish I could tell you but I just received a message that made my day today and possibly tomorrow as well!!!

Guest ****someS**l

Even after a quick trip out of town to deal with a family illness matter, it's nice to be back home again with A/C and cold beer. Thankfully, it was just an over nighter to do some hand holding and offer some support. All's good.

Last night I ran the bar for my cousins wedding.

I hear a pretty young lady say to the bride:

"OMG Your cousin behind the bar is hot and has the hottest ass for an old guy. How old is he anyways ?" The bride (my cousin) looked at me and mouthed "don't do it....her" hahahahahahaha

My highlight is the first part of that comment ;) and I can't stop laughing about it.... I saw a lot of her throughout the night

OMG and LIKE were the words of the night for her

In my younger years meeting and listening to this girl talk I woulda said "Hmmm maybe I might get lucky here"

Last night I was thinking "My good God....this girl needs shoulder pads"

Perhaps I overserved her ???

She woulda been the star of the show "Square Pegs"

The highlight of my day and summer (even though not even half over), and I'm posting one day late because I was away from the computer yesterday was a great date with a wonderful and special lady. It was all I expected and much much more

A recommendation to be posted in the next couple days, but it was a very memorable encounter, and a great memory too

More to come on this

RG

• Like 1

Travelling to one of my fav cities and will see one of the smartest and sexiest woman I've ever known! I feel so lucky that she makes up a small part of my life but honestly means everything to me when I'm with her. And leaves me thinking about her when I'm not and waiting for that next opportunity.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

Having the pleasure to actually have an interesting conversation with another person while passing the time driving to another city.

• Like 1

Officially on vacation! Time to kick back and relax for a while. Maybe do some camping.enjoy a bit of summer.

Even after a quick trip out of town to deal with a family illness matter, it's nice to be back home again with A/C and cold beer. Thankfully, it was just an over nighter to do some hand holding and offer some support. All's good.

Sorry to hear for the illness in your family, hopefully a quick recovery is in order and good health and wishes are sent from my way.

Take care xoxoxo

I'd like to welcome back the originator of this thread to cerb today - 16 July!

Seeing Isabella Gia back will definitely be the highlight of the day for me!icon10.gif

Guest **urHo***ixx
I'd like to welcome back the originator of this thread to cerb today - 16 July!

Seeing Isabella Gia back will definitely be the highlight of the day for me!icon10.gif

Hearing about Alanna Johnson's next tour!