highlights of the day

First Day Back to School in NS. One of my boys is starting Junior High (Grade 7) and the youngest (Grade 4). They just have boobies and girls on the mind "I wonder who grew some over Summer?"..OYE!! I can't chastise them for liking and talking about boobies, I like them too!!

Yes!! I'm one if not the hottest Mama/MILF on the PTA!!:shehot:

Edited by Lexy Grace
  • Like 1

Having a doctors appointment today that I was dreading and fully expecting to hear bad, bad news. Instead I received good, if not great, news that has taken a lot off of this mans shoulders. May not have been a positive appointment but it wasn't nearly as bad as I (and he) was expecting.

Phew...what a sigh of relief!

• Like 4

My latest literary purchase just arrived in the mail today. Don't laugh!! ;)

tumblr_lbmnc3qZc11qc30fq.jpg

Guest K***e D****ls

-Bath And Body Works autumn scented candles. I have 'red harvest apple' burning now. Mmmmmmmmm... :)

-pumpkin spice lattes are back at Starbucks and I am gonna get one (I just did a squeal of giddiness.. haha)

-woke up to fur-baby snuggles this morning

That after a six month hiatus, Kylie Daniels got her password reset and is back on CERB with her positive fun attitude contributing to this board and community :-)

RG

Had an incredibly effective shoulder massage yesterday. Could not help but scream a little in pleasure/pain. Might have disturbed the neighbourhood.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I made arrangements today to see a lady I have been wanting to meet for awhile!.

Had a visit with a sweet lady yesterday (4th visit). She was back from a vacation. We (both) had a great time.

Visiting Old Dog in the hospital and noticing the big change in him since the last time I saw him. He has colour back in his face!

• Like 3

Already noticing results since I returned to the gym last week (for the first time in a few years) and feeling good about feeling sore.

When I grew up, they told me I could be anything....so I became a rope-obsess girl, tattoos junkie, sensations lover,traveller addict and boobies manic. And I have absolutely no regrets.

• Like 1

The rain has stopped, we escaped Hurricane Leslie here, the sun is out and I am cutting grass full out while managing to get a last coat of paint on one more side of my workshop. Going out to dinner with a friend this evening who I have not seen for a while and will catch up an all that is going on around me that I sometimes don't notice while I am off in my own little world.