highlights of the day

Meeting my daughter and taking her out to a restaurant to celebrate her big 19th birthday!! YAY!!

Aww That is so sweet, enjoy. She is lucky to have you and you her. I remember when I turned 19 it was my first time going away from home and my dad drove me to my friends, from where we departed. I remember how he cried, it touched me so. My dad is now gone-cancer. Thank you for the memory:)

• Like 3

Guest P**aq
Meeting my daughter and taking her out to a restaurant to celebrate her big 19th birthday!! YAY!!

I hope you have a really nice time with her Frank! Enjoy!

YES..!! I got a new career opportunity...

I start on May 5th..

Thank-you lucky stars and Angels..!!

D.

• Like 8

Guest D***el B***e

Finishing up my mom's final tax return. She passed away last October and I'm just about completing and closing down the estate and succession stuff. It's another step completed.

You just gotta luv it when a plan falls together :) Love it !!!!!!!

Nothing fixes up the aftermath of a long f***ing winter better than a long awaited spring fling ;) Yay !

• Like 2

Enjoying a bottle of Australian Shiraz with shrimp and lobster. My cats are eyeing me but they get only a small share.

After a week in Ontario this lady is treating herself royally and will be ready and refreshed Thursday to rock and roll again.

• Like 1

To walk out of work and see the sun shineing was absolutely wonderful!

Just back from a walk...sky is blue, no clouds, a tad cool but had a nice walk. Beats being cooped up in my apartment with rain coming down and waiting for painters yesterday

RG :-)

• Like 1

Just enjoyed a glass of chardonnay and a light lunch with an old friend. She has always shared thought provoking conversation. Nice way to break up a work day.

• Like 1

Met with a really good friend for a couple of hours this morning.... it really does not get any better than that.

Yes!!! Work completed on a property finally!! Despite weather, and delays the finished product is awesome, I think I should get into interior decorating!

Plus the sun is out and it's 21 degrees Hmmm time for a beer??

• Like 2

Guest K***e D****ls

Had an excellent brunch today with a woman I hope becomes a personal good friend.

Two vases of beautiful flowers from suitors.

Watched the documentary 'Happy' today about what makes people happy all over the world. I can't recommend it highly enough: http://www.thehappymovie.com

About to have a bubble bath and enjoy my night in.

Being able to contribute towards getting my 23 year old niece from her small town in Alberta to Ottawa this summer for a well deserved vacation.

Haven't spent much time with her since she was a youngster, so it will be fun showing her around Ottawa and catching some shows at Bluesfest. I can't wait!

Its sad but true ... the highlight of today was finalizing family income tax returns and dropping them off at CRA at 11:40 PM.... really living the high life...lol

I saw my eye doctor Monday afternoon. Turns out I do not need new glasses. Just a simple adjustment to my current glasses is all I needed.

• Like 2

After 54 years I am starting to understand that the real highpoint in any day is when you have the opportunity to spend some time with or communicate with someone who you care about. Today I got to do that and I am very thankful.

• Like 2

Many, many, many highlights.

I had all three of my girls home together for a week. It was the best week that I have had in many years!

It was sunny and all the way to 9 degrees here today and I had my very first day where I was outside from very early until supper time. So much to do out there......

And, I do believe that I may have just arranged my first date/encounter since my return to Cerb.

• Like 1

Finally dug out my shorts. Sooo good not to have to wear long pants. :)

But a kilt would be better ;)