highlights of the day

Guest D***el B***e

Celebrated my 29th wedding anniversary ... quiet day at home, great dinner with family.

Fresh raspberries from my backyard.

Eating them all as I go lol so there is none left for dessert :( But dessert before dinner is always great!

My timing was impeccable because it's pouring rain again.

• Like 1

Getting to wear heels for the first time after my fall little accident a few days ago, I think I should have waited a bit more but I didn't wear them for long and I just had too ... I missed wearing and walking on heels!!

Sanding my cedar deck on the hottest day of the year. Love the smell of wood/saw dust.

Guest D***el B***e

Woke up still breathing this morning ... it's been one of those days, and the highlight for today!

Power just came back on in my New Brunswick Community after being out since 3PM Saturday courtesy of tropical storm that seemed like a hurricane Arthur. A shave, shower, recharge phone and Ipad were first things on the agenda. Then check out the good people at CERB...

• Like 2

Getting a surprise text from a special lady. She knows it's no problem for me and just wanted to say hi.

The in between dates communication is nice to engage in once in awhile just to keep the flirting and missing feelings going. XO Sweet Lady.

• Like 1

Watching the Argentina vs Netherlands semi-final soccer match and having a beer at a bar with a good hobbyist friend.

I am home from having spent a couple of days in NB where an event called the Transplant Games is being held. It's an athletic celebration in which all participants in all events are those who have received an organ transplant.

I watched several events and watching the finish of the 5K race brought tears to me. There were true athletes who obviously run and train rigorously but also there were many who were truly struggling to finish - and THAT was what these games were about. Inspiring beyond anything that I expected.

I attended a luncheon that was held to honor family members whose spouses, or sons or daughters were organ donors. I met with a number of families that are truly struggling with the deaths, their personal decision at the time, and their lack of knowledge of the outcome for the recipients. I only hope that I helped a little and it made me realize just how lucky I have been after going through that same experience.

If you wish to be a donor, speak with your family.

• Like 1

Spending time with my son, cooking a BBQ, enjoying and amazing supper with a really nice bottle of red wine. Company is making it even better!!!

Went for an early morning hike this morning around 6am, the downpour of rain discouraged any other hikers to try the path. Even though it was excessively wet (am I really complaining about that?) I loved having the whole time to myself. Wet socks and all.

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

It may sound a bit morbid but I finally found a suitable cemetery plot for my dear mother. Been looking for a while, and I'm trying to accomodate everyone's feelings and opinion. Not an easy job but I think we're all happy. Truly the highlight of my day.

Edited by D***el B***e
fixed typo.

Just back from some last minute shopping for a weekend escape with a very special Goddess

And once today is over, it's a day closer to this Friday, when this lady and I reconnect for a very memorable weekend

RG :-)

Watching the MLB allstar home run derby, cheering for the Toronto Blue Jays Jose Bautista "Joey Batz." Hopefully he can win it and bring attention to some of the good players we have north of the border. Who are you guys cheering for ?

Seeing the look on my ex wifes face when she picked up my boys and seen my friends gf in the living room. Lol she thought she was my new gf. It was priceless.

Loving my cerb friends, old and new!! Having an awesome time talking to people here, connecting and reconnecting!

• Like 7

New Team beats Old Team.

Esks -26 Bombers - 3

Pinch me.

Esks are 4 and 0 !!!

Go Green and Gold!!!!

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

-another sunny day in Toronto

-a photoshoot that is unlike anything anyone else in the business has (I'm always looking for ways to make my photos unique)

-golden tanned skin from a recent getaway

-amped up for a pedicure before kicking off the weekend with dinner with fabulous company tonight :)

A ride in a cool 1969 MGC-GT! [emoji3]

That sweet and soft growling sound the engine made was pure music to my ears. Just plain awesome!

I love vintage cars :)

Very cool, love old cars too... Saw a bunch of these mg cars on the parkway in Ottawa yesterday.