highlights of the day

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

Crisp air, blue skies, residual snow, and dancing yellow leaves! Very inspiring!

My daughter is home from her moms so the house has more then just me in it. I get to make supper for two tonight and spend time with her

• Like 7

Guest **cely***r***ne

Its snowing!

I know some may be disgruntled..but for me the first snowfall is the most romantic and beautiful of the whole season!

Relaxing by my fireplace with tea and cookies and my son..nothing could be better in this moment!

Spent the last few days reconnecting with a few friends from CERB... on here, Twitter, FB, phone and text.

There aren't enough superlatives to express my gratitude... love my peeps!

• Like 6

Had a long overdue meeting with a friend I hadn't seen in a while. Had a wonderful time! [emoji182]

Guest D***el B***e

Just finished setting up two hot dates, not quite back to back but close enough for comfort. Now the excitement and anticipation begins, it's the best part of the deal.

As much as I dislike winter--with a passion--, the light flaky snow falling tonight and warmer temperatures this evening (compare to this morning) inspired me to go for a long walk. The mix of cold and burning wood in the air is one that always makes me feel good and relaxed. I'm glad I decided to get dress and go out!

• Like 3

Highlight Number 1 Went to the bank machine, withdrew money, bank machine didn't laugh at me LOL

Highlight Number 2 Splurged, well it wasn't a super expensive purchase, on a new belt...highlight, it's a smaller waist size , and fits :-)

RG

• Like 1

Had a lady acquaintance who was about to lose her home today that she shares with her children. She was behind in her rent and the sheriff was coming to evict them today. I emt'ed her the money so that her and her kids have a home. I look at this as helping the kids because no kid should be homeless especially with Christmas coming. Next step will be being Honey Man Santa :)

• Like 4

Well I have been pretty well MIA for about five weeks I believe and it had not a thing to do with the new foolish laws coming into play or reconsidering things. It had everything to do with being sick. The first few days I thought it was a flu - well, nope. Some sort of virus that knocked me for a serious loop! You know how one looks for the light at the end of the tunnel, well there were a few days when I was looking for the infamous white light. :)

My highlight is therefore that I am finally feeling better. Not all done yet, but I am more than ready. Wow, Cerb sure looks different but I'm not going anywhere. :)

• Like 5

A short walk Downtown Montreal turned into Shopping for gifts for a certain Christmas Party.... There were a few good specials going on till today, so I already got great Christmas-y picked up.

• Like 1

Some time ago I had the opportunity to travel to Ottawa. To me, it only made sense to perhaps sample what our nations capital had to offer. I, quite honestly, was just looking to have some fun one evening. It did not occur to me that the evening I spent with that gorgeous amazing lady was going to be one of those times that create a unrelenting desire for a return visit.

1002 days later, and some creative travel planning, that return visit was realized. :icon_biggrin:

Highlight of my day - Oh yes!! :D:D

Guest D***el B***e

Just confirmed my next appointment. First time I will see this lady, and I'm super excited, I'm just like a boy in a candy store. hehehe ... ;-)

Edited by D***el B***e
Typo

To top off another Great Date with a Great Lady (recommendation to follow in a day or two) when I got home, I got something back. Something which never should have been taken from me in the first place

RG :-)

Today I got to play secret Santa to 4 children I have never seen and will never see. Their mom who is just an acquaintance needed some help to get them their presents today because it was black Friday. I love Christmas, I believe in the spirit of Christmas

• Like 2

It's still early so I don't know what the highlight of the day will but I certainly know it will not be the F***ing snow we got last night.

Baked triple chocolate brownies this afternoon (even got a fancy tin for it) ... I got a sugar rush just smelling them.

• Like 2

Guest D***el B***e

Finished putting up my Christmas lights today. 4 extension cords and 400 bulbs later it looks absolutely fabulous, I'm really happy with how everything looks. Just need a bit of snow to make it a 10!