highlights of the day

Guest **cely***r***ne

Moving February 1st! WooHoo!

One more approval needed for my duplex, but if it doesn't work out then I have a back up plan! So excited :D

I used my snowblower today, the hi-light is it is only the third time I had to use it this winter. I had to use it three times in one day on a few occasions last winter.

All of the hard work that I have put forth in the past 2 1/2 years towards goals within my personal life is now paying off! 2014 was a really good year for me, and I can already feel that 2015 is going to be the BEST one yet, have not felt this much HOPE and happiness in years :) :) :)

• Like 6

My mom is my highlight of today ... Her ability to make me feel relaxed, confident, is like I get extra energy after talking to her. Even when I sometimes don't remember and I feel like she couldn't have chosen a worse time to call I end up feeling glad and grateful she called. Moms are the best!!!

• Like 3

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Enjoy your Mom Time. The time flies so fast that one day you wake up and really realize they are gone. Never mind the disagreements you may have over something that you may have over something that is trivial. I wish i could retract some words I said in the past but its to late now. Enjoy your time with your Mom.

Guest D***el B***e

I had a bit of an argument off-site with a lovely Lyla lady on Monday and we exchanged a few nasty words. Today I owned up to my mistake, apologized for my behavior and we decided to sweep our argument under the carpet. We reconciled! and, for the highlight of my day, we decided we should have a make up session. hehehe

getting via email a picture of my new 175 year old stone home with a sold sign out front. which confirms I bought it and will be moving there in the spring. it was built with the stones left over from the Rideau canal by the stone masons unemployed after building the Rideau canal. The folks that owned it had it completely restored. It is beautiful

• Like 6

Guest D***el B***e

Hehehe, the highlight of my day? ... well I had my make out session today (see my previous post here) ... smoking hot session indeed!. Aren't make out sessions the best ones? yes sireee they are. I feel good!!!

Took a chance on telling someone about something of interest to me that I don't normally tell people. It was well received. I'm glad there are certain people you can tell things to without being judged. :)

• Like 2

Guest K***e D****ls

I spent the afternoon with a couple of my favorite souls. I have a night in and am halfway through a great new book that I'll finish tonight. The white roses in my living room aren't too shabby either. :)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Spent some time with my lovely niece and her class mates this morning. I do believe that there is more hope with this next generation. So positive they are!

Well I actually bought my ticket yesterday but just looking forward to attending the Social...my first one ever

Still have a couple things on my plate, but doing more things for me now

RG

Just spoke to a good friend and colleague (last we worked together was about 10 years ago) and we MAY become colleagues again!

Spent 5 days in Cuba with some friends.

Snorkel in the middle of thousands of fishes and coral reefs. Played with a starfish

Went skinny-dipping and had sex on the beach and the ocean at midnight with a beautiful 20 years old stripper.

Sometime I wonder what I did in previous life or how many puppies I saved to have such an amazing life...and friends.

Guest K***e D****ls

It hasn't happened yet but dinner at a Morimoto restaurant tonight with great company is high up there on the highlights.

Guest D***el B***e

Drove just about 150km on my snowmobile Saturday, fantastic untraveled trails covered with 10cm of powder. Saw lots of deers, stopped by a small lake for lunch and lit a shoreline fire, had a couple of grilled cheese and condiments, a lil rum&coke and then drove back to camp.

Guest D***el B***e

I booked a hot new date for this week. The anticipation is already sending shivers through my body. Woooohooooo ...

Meeting friends (also retirees from the same place I worked) for our weekly breakfast this morning

Leaving in a few minutes

Bonus...I bought last week so I don't buy this week :-)

RG

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

After the bad news with the duplex I applied for, I was disappointed, however, this morning I received a call and am approved to move into a new place! (my back up plan) Woo Hoo! I cannot wait to move!