highlights of the day

I bought brand new winter tires in November AND got an alignment done by Ford. I had to go back because the car was still pulling to the right. They said the second time problem was fixed.

I was noticing some problems and had a mechanic look at the tires, and he said they were all worn and I needed new tires. I almost lost it.

I contacted Ford, and initially given the run around. After contacting the general manager, I was told they would replace the tires and do another alignment at their expense.

I was concerned that the problem would happen again.

Turns out I need a ball joint and a wheel bearing. This should have been caught the first time.

So they are covering the Labour cost, I cover the part cost (their cost) and it'll be fixed.

I'm happy now. It pays to raise a stink. Thank you Ford.

Thursday's (a phonecall) and Friday's (an email) to let me know i'm being transferred downtown Montreal. It'll be a 15 minutes walk in a staring line down the street in a straight line to get to work (about 20 minutes through the tunnels of the underground city if the weather's bad).

Not so sure the way back from that new workplace will be that straight after stopping for happy hour lol.

• Like 2

Had a fun afternoon and yummy dinner with a good friend, you know is a real friend when you can even make a kind of happy dance in a somewhat public place and don't feel a bit embarrassed which also means life is really good! Oh and had to deal with a super nice gentleman at a store, the kind you wish you were friends with. I love running into good people, it raises my vibration :)

• Like 1

I won some money on Pick 3, so decided to go to CMJ and see Sierra. reco is posted. go see her guys!!!

Yesterday I had some coins to drop in the coinstar machine. A few weeks of putting change aside yielded me $90.00...consider that found money :-)

About the only highlight yesterday

And today, I'm back home after a day and half away...a long day and half away

RG

Even though it's bloody cold...I have tackled my spring cleaning. So far all of the insides of the windows are clean and I actually did all the floors including baseboards on my hands and knees. Might not sound like a highlight for most but I love it! Just took all the slats out of the blinds, gonna tackle that tomorrow! K....bed....are you waiting?

making my 1000th post!! :)

ooooooooo look at the pretty lil crown I'm wearing now ... hehe :)

Well congats sexy pants !!!!

Ps.... if you want me to look at your crown....zap the pictures of that hot ass !!! Just sayin... I am a cheeky monkey Canadiian certified Grade A perv. and I AM looking at your bum ;)

• Like 1

I saw a picture of my second son today. He posted a pic of him and his new girlfriend on facebook. I was able to read her page and am happy he is seeing a smart lady who loves animals. He is 23 years old and I have not heard from him in going on 4 years. Seeing him was just so special. Omg I miss my son. Growing up him and I where always so close. I pray one day he reach's out to me. For now I downloaded the pic in case he changes it and its gone.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I had a nice finger printing session along with a mug shot for my annual background check.