highlights of the day

Pitchers and catchers have reported for Spring Training..get it? SPRING! Even if you are not a baseball fan it is a sign of SPRING being on its way.. You know Spring?..no snow..warmer days.. winter boots are in storage....remember?

• Like 3

FINALLY had some good news AND a #nopantsFriday dance party with lots of rocking out. Had a wonderful friend come back into my life and someone else entice me to giggles. Awesome day!

• Like 1

Guest A**aTo**h

On the way to the grocery, a person in an SUV ran a red light and cut me off as I was going straight through an intersection on a green. I thought to myself, wow, must be a medical emergency, a pregnancy, or some sort of emergency, but no, this person then travels at a speed 10 km under the speed limit, how annoying!

We then get to a major intersection and this person then turns right, on a red without stopping or even slowing down.

The highlight: as he makes the turn, a police car was making a u-turn on the green, and the two nearly collided! No one was hurt as there was no contact, but the police car's lights went on and the offender was pulled over!

There is justice from time to time and so nice to be witness to it!

Using today as a day to stay in, and prepare for Spring/Summer. Dragged my tackle bag and musky box out, going to get my tackle organized for fishing

I could open a tackle shop with what I have LOL

RG

Guest K***e D****ls

Nothing crazy, just a snowy Saturday with no plans (a nice feeling). Cleaning my home, doing laundry, stew simmering in my crockpot, going for a manicure and pedicure in a bit. Just a relaxing Me-Day.

my friend that I help had some car trouble on friday. A wheel almost feel of the car. I as always said I would pay the damage and was expecting it to be 2k plus. turned out this time it was only $345 including the tow charge because it was just loss wheel nuts.

• Like 1

Just Received an awesome surprise in my e-mail .... and I mean Deliciously Awesome [add in various sensuous phrases here.] :)

PatrickGC

Today I met a wonderful Gentlemen, one who was declined many times for not being able to book within my protocols. Today I took a chance to meet him. I found such a nice experience in meeting him, and now will continue with a long founded friendship with this person.

I am happy to see the expectation to the rule can work out from time to time, but instincts can go a long way too!

• Like 1

Seen on a T-shirt (yes, I am somewhere where people are wearing T-shirts) :)

"Be like a proton: always positive!"

Just like lyla :)

• Like 1

It's last day of February...tomorrow March 1st

Don't know, the start of March and Spring can't be far away

Not to mention, long range forecast, next week it's supposed to go up to +4

RG

Here's an odd highlight. I was car jacked by knife point in broad daylight. I was sitting parked on a side street responding to an email on my bb and he slipped into the drivers seat and at first I thought he said he needed a ride and I asked where he wanted to go, he produced a knife and said he wanted my ride and to get out, thought for a moment of smacking him but puts my hands up and told him to chill and I got out. Instinctively as I did I turned off the car, I walked to the back of the vehicle and was ready to call 911 and report the theft. However he didn't move and after a minute or so he got out swearing a blue streak at me as he walked away. Seems he didn't know how to start or drive a 5 speed.

Lesson learned......keep doors locked......and drive a 5 speed and keep your powder dry.

Peace

MG

• Like 6

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I was visiting a piece of God's Country today. Snow,cows and trees in abundance!Now at home enjoying some chili!