A lady I met recently and unexpectedly I must say.....although for just a brief time I had the pleasure to have a little chit chat with her across the table.

She is strikingly gorgeous, the type of lady that will cause heads to abruptly turn by her natural beauty. She is bright, intelligent, talented, witty and has an awesome sense of humor, amazing smile and ohhhh soooo sexy !!! She oozes sexy actually ;)

I truly hope to spend more time with you one of these OTown trips my dear !! Hopefully some of it nekkid ;)

Annessa

picture.php?albumid=6335&pictureid=40265

UNFORTUNATLEY.... I didn't get a good look at these buns ;) Maybe next time........

picture.php?albumid=6335&pictureid=40267

• Like 3

Sweetshay, returning to Ottawa after a long time away...

Welcome, Shay!

picture.php?albumid=5697&pictureid=41438picture.php?albumid=5697&pictureid=39589

• Like 2

After seeing Kylie Daniels' pictures in the Bikini thread, I have no choice but to nominate her yet again as cerb Goddess! :)....

securedownload1_2.jpgrszdsc7891retouchblur.jpg

1150callie403copy.jpg

• Like 5

picture.php?albumid=7294&pictureid=47249

All Hail Olympia!!!

I would pay tribute to Claire Heavens as Goddess of any of my days, although she may prefer the more pleasurable aspects of life on earth over Olympus.

She shares the beauty and love of Aphrodite as well as Athena's wisdom and mastery of war(on boredom).

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=128089

I'm not the only one who has taken note

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=153860

• Like 4

Well my CERB Goddess Of The Day is Meg O'Ryan (formally Meg For Fun)

Not only is she a wonderful companion, she is the lady that brought us this positive thread to pay homage to all the ladies who brighten our lives

Meg's Profile

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=27470

Meg's Recos

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=M&t=18300

And a pic of Meg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgAGD3UteDeVwMq9Um64Vvg_ba83UBpwCAayFHv3ZbLKTNg_-15A

Oh OK not really Meg, but she looks like a blonde Ann Margret

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 3

To coincide with her triumphant return to Ottawa today, I nominate the beautiful, sexy and lovely Nikky Fox as the Cerb goddess of the day!

picture.php?albumid=7506&pictureid=51852

My apology, her pictures will be coming out real soon!picture.php?albumid=7506&pictureid=51848

Edited by Luckyme
Addition
  • Like 1

For the last few weeks I have read through all the amazing posts in this thread paying homage to the numerous elite service providers that we are blessed to have here as part of CERB. 

As I have read these posts I have thought that amongst this group of amazing women should be Savannah Lane.... my problem of course was that I was not certain I could find the words to properly describe Savannah..... but here I go.

I have known Savannah for seven months and in that time I have had the distinct pleasure of having many many many sessions with her. I could spend literally hours telling you about the level of passion and seduction that she brings to her meetings with her clients...in my experience she goes to extraordinary lengths to connect with her client and ensure that your time with her is everything YOU want it to be.   

I have had the pleasure of meeting a number of amazing Service Providers over the years but Savannah for me has raised the bar.   I have often left a Service provider very satisfied and looking forward to another meeting but only with Savannah have I actually booked again for the next day as I walk to my car. 

So..... the encounter is amazing....the sex unbelievable..... but that is not the whole story of Savannah.   Having been fortunate to have met her as often as I have I think i have come to appreciate her as a person and a friend as much I appreciate her as my companion.   This lady is as passionate, caring and engaged in her everyday life as she is in her professional life. She amazes me more every day.   Her energy....drive... and commitment to the important things in her life is inspiring and i can honestly say that she has changed my life.

When I first met Savannah...and even now... I am dealing with issues in my own life that have caused me great pain and with which I struggle every day.   Savannah has lifted my spirit and shown me a passion for life that has empowered me in my own life challenges (If my wife and family knew about her they would thank her too). She has positively impacted my life and for this I will be Thankful to her forever.

Oh.... and did I mention the Sex is fucking amazing

The picture that initially caught my interest:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=7217&pictureid=46677

The amazing Lady that keeps me coming back:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=83555

• Like 4

To coincide with her triumphant return to Ottawa today, I nominate the beautiful, sexy and lovely Nikky Fox as the Cerb goddess of the day!

picture.php?albumid=7506&pictureid=51852

My apology, her pictures will be coming out real soon!

picture.php?albumid=7506&pictureid=51848

As promised earlier, and coincidently she'll be returning next week,

here it is, the lovely Nikky Fox -

picture.php?albumid=8303&pictureid=55000

and here -

picture.php?albumid=8303&pictureid=55017

My nominee is the lovely Jade S, not only gorgeous, but one of the sweetest women around. :)

picture.php?albumid=5101&pictureid=55026

• Like 1

Her birthday is an appropriate day to deify Luscious Tianna!

picture.php?albumid=8161&pictureid=53956

Happy Birthday to you, goddess Tianna!

This is for you :)

botticelli.venus.jpg

• Like 2

My CERB Goddess of the Day today is Emily Rushton. You may ask why she is my CERB Goddess of the Day, when I have mentioned her twice in this thread already, both on her own, and combined with Lonna Lux. In previous mentions in this thread though, my focus was more on Emily as a great companion and contributor to CERB. But in posting in another thread, Reflections on 2013, a year overall which has been a bad year for me, I realized how much of a friend Emily has been and is. She deserves, in my honest opinion, to be my CERB Goddess of the Day not because she is a great companion (she is that BTW) nor because she is a great contributor to CERB (she is that too BTW) but because she has become a good friend, as good as the friends I have in civilian life.

Emily is a beautiful person, both inside and out, a real gem. And she is my CERB Goddess of the Day today

Thank You Emily

picture.php?albumid=7407&pictureid=48225

• Like 8

Our birthday girl, Claire Heavens, my goddess of the day. This is one of my favourite cerb pictures.

picture.php?albumid=4369&pictureid=27932

• Like 7

This girl has always contributed informative, valuable insight to this board. She is truly unique among us,unquestionably cute, we've had our tiffs but she has always been forgiving, welcoming, friendly and kind when approached. I value her and because of this I'd like to nominate her as our Cerb goddess of the Day:) Plus she is an animal lover;)

Sweet Emily J http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=68545

• Like 7

She has been on hiatus but I'll nominate for CERB Goddess of the Day my dear virtual wife, Gabriella Laurence. Not only is she a wonderful contributor to CERB, and a wonderful companion :-) she offers a helping hand to those new to CERB trying to learn the ropes.

Here is a collage pic of my dear virtual wife

picture.php?albumid=7387&pictureid=48068

BTW my dear virtual wife did not hen peck me to post this LOL In fact she doesn't even know I am posting it

And for those who don't know, all references to Gabriella being my (virtual) wife are tongue in cheek, she really isn't my wife, this is just a bit of humorous bantering that we have going on

But she is my Goddess Of The Day today :-)

RG

• Like 4

Well I haven't really had the chance to personally get to know any of these beautiful ladies ...but I would like to nominate each and every one of you for the wonderful services you all provide and being so kind and generous!

Xo