Pet Peeves -anything and everything -but respect CERB rules

When you're on the phone and the person sitting next to you starts having a conversation with you as well.

And on another pet peeve note, if I have to hear another Taylor Swift song...

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

All the crazy phone apps and stuff out today! They are getting so sophisticated now, is so hard to know what is real or not.

Grrrr, hate them. :( Being able to hijack a number???, wow crazy world!

When I forget my thongs at home in the dryer -- shoulda brought them with me .....

I might be wrong sweetshay but I have a feeling most of us guys don't see a big problem with you forgetting your undies :)

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

People who block seats on the bus or subway with their bags instead of letting others sit down!

Excuse me, but does your bag need a rest? No, so move it over, thanks!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

being greeted with one word!

I really hate that, especially when it's 'hey, or, 'rates?'

Are you that f**'n lazy you can't even read the ad, at all?

• Like 2

Having someone spill beer on my carpet and then splashed onto my ipod that I use for my sessions. Now the volume when played to the highest, doesn't sound so loud anymore. I'm beyond pissed! I've had that thing for 5 years! Grrrrr.

Placing a duo ad saying for TODAY ONLY and guys asking for appts the next day. Read the title!

Waking up to a "Hey" at 5:30 am. I don't respond to a word that is used when you yell at someone or an animal. Forget that!

Guy friends or clients who take a leak with the door open.

Asking someone if they need to wash only to have a response with "I took a shower this morning". Yeah and now it's 5 Pm and I don't wish have the smell of ass permeate my location while giving a massage.. Take a shower or at least wash in the sink. The smell of sweaty ass could probably be compared to the smell of death. I don't know the smell of death but my nose does when it smells ass that is comparable to cow manure. lol.

Having a pissy moment after the ipod scenario. Don't take my posts seriously except if you contact me or come to visit me. lol

• Like 3

Aww, Nicole, I feel for you. I'd be so mad, too!

Thanks for the little chuckles, though, I *do* hope you got it all out! :)

Ticked about people who can't (or don't) read and don't give a crap about doing the littlest thing in their interactions and initial contacts. Treating people, yes lovely PEOPLE like this in such a disrespectful way... *facepalm*

Please don't take this too seriously, either. Had to have a mini-vent, too, but the intended audience doesn't take heed and didn't read it anyway. :D

When i'm waiting for a parking spot and the person is in the car taking their sweet time to get out!

I give them enough room to back out ;)

• Like 1

when you run into the store to pick up a few things, holding them in your arms (as again, you picked up more than expected, lol) only to have some dimwit up front of you paying in nickels and dimes!

For f**'s sakes, roll that shit up and take it to the bank already!

• Like 1

when you run into the store to pick up a few things, holding them in your arms (as again, you picked up more than expected, lol) only to have some dimwit up front of you paying in nickels and dimes!

For f**'s sakes, roll that shit up and take it to the bank already!

Or when you go to the 12 items or less, checkout with a couple items and the person ahead of you has a full cartload, much more than 12 items

Or when the person ahead of you can't figure out how to use the debit machine

I hate shopping

Except Bass Pro Shops...oh and Victoria's Secret, but that is because that is usually a precursor to a wonderful evening ahead, but it's always a gift for a special lady

RG

When i'm waiting for a parking spot and the person is in the car taking their sweet time to get out!

I give them enough room to back out ;)

Ironically, what you do for a parking spot is a pet peeve of mine lol

I see a lot of people doing that instead of driving a little further and getting the next empty spot. Most often, they cause "jams" in the narrow driving lanes for nothing. The way I see it (and this is not directed at you, JB): walking a few more feet to get to your destination is not going to kill you, especially when it's not -30 out.

• Like 1

Ironically, what you do for a parking spot is a pet peeve of mine lol

I see a lot of people doing that instead of driving a little further and getting the next empty spot. Most often, they cause "jams" in the narrow driving lanes for nothing. The way I see it (and this is not directed at you, JB): walking a few more feet to get to your destination is not going to kill you, especially when it's not -30 out.

HEY!

LOL!

This is when there's no other parking is available :) I don't mind parking further away and walking, especially if the weather is nice. (I know you said it wasn't directed at me)

I am also very aware of my surroundings and I will always leave enough room for someone to go around me, and if there isn't that much room I will move my car and let them pass :)

I'm a courteous fellow didn't you know?

LOL!

• Like 2

It bothers me to no end when getting on OC Transpo bus and you see people not moving to the back freeing up seats for mothers, elderly, or someone who needs additional help. When people just don't get up and move to the back of the bus.

• Like 2

People who do not understand how to queue up for a line. It's really not that hard, and you learn it in kindergarten!

People who are in a small parking lot with people behind them and literally hold up traffic because they are waiting for people to pull out and ignore the person and the 5 cars behind them honking at him. And this same person holding up the traffic gets horn bitchy when you back into a spot because they are impatient but expect others to wait for them. It was a sight to see the guy behind him get our of his car, go and knock on his window and literally say wtf?!! and chew him out. Rightfully so! Pffffttt!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest P*rry

People who get upset if you leave the light on in the room even though you're only going to be gone for 2 minutes .. ok maybe 5 ... alright 10 minutes.