what are you doing at this very minute?

Woke up after having gone to sleep early last night. Just catching up on reading threads and wondering how I shall reword my ads now that Bill C-36 has passed.

Walking around my place naked and doing this and that. Made my lunch, fruit and veggie juice for the day. I guess I've put off getting to work long enough...

Had a lady cancel on me because she's not feeling well so I'm rubbing one out so I can concentrate on work later.

Just finished cleaning the kitchen, now sitting back, surfing CERB and watching tv. Shortly time to cook dinner

Been an unproductive kind of day, but a good day too :-)

RG

Guest D***el B***e

Working on one of the last documents to finalize my mom's estate ... been at it for a year, I'm almost done ... maybe I should've posted this in the "things that suck but not in a good way" thread. lol

Guest D***el B***e

I'm trying to make heads or tail out of the chaos that is currently happening on cerb and the obvious nervousness of everyone. This is insane........

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Booking arrangements for my visit to the Capital Region for early December. It will be nice to spend time with extended family while there.

Just about to .... out to do some final yard work for the year.... while I would prefer to be uncovering a nice "bush" I unfortunately have some that must be covered :P

Whatcha doin right now you ask ? Well I'll tell ya..........

I am poking around work here pondering how FUCKING IGNORANT AND DANGEROUS OUR OUR CURRENT GOVERNMENT IS !!!

Reading posts like theliquor's and JoyfulC's that pull at your heart strings, reading a very nice email from a lady friend, and reading about men and women enjoying the good things in life like enjoying each other's company ? Maybe even nekkid ? Oh fucking NO.... That's bad. BAD !!

Slavery, pimping, coercion and perversion at it's finest !! Right ???? Not.

F**K the safety of the people. "Here is $ chump change more dollars Police people so go do your job and enforce this extremely confusing, rushed and forced through bill" ....Peter Parker says. I am busy now sticking the knife to someone else and have an election to try and win and some more free meals and travel and shit to expense cause you are paying for it taxpayers. Shhhhh teehee.

That's all I got right now.

Morons. one more thing. MORONS. K that's it now.

Next election I am voting for OD and toasted bacon sandwiches.

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just dumped Telus after five years of business dealings. We are still getting screwed by the Mobility Providers though. Just got fed up with them.

Had to relocate a plug in a bathroom re-model. And then change a few other plugs and switches from Almond to White. Guess that's an upgrade. Now chuckling watching my dog have puppy dreams.