Turn offs for a hobbyist

Ladies can call me whatever works for them, it is the service that I enjoy.

Biggest turn-off at the beginning, is being told to wait... and wait and wait. Not a great start.

I would say the next is the absence of some basic services that I thought we agreed to. Kissing, Daty, etc. Anyway, I tried to avoid this by asking more questions, but think sometimes this might irritate the ladies.

Additional Comments:

Biggest turn-off at the beginning, is being told to wait... and wait and wait. Not a great start.

I would say the next is the absence of some basic services that I thought we agreed to. Kissing, Daty, etc. Anyway, I tried to avoid this by asking more questions, but think sometimes this might irritate the ladies.

• Like 4

I have read the entire tread and if I have done any of those to any gents I have met and they read this..I apologize in advance(I know I have been guilty to not reply fast enough at time due to my travels)

I personally do not like the babe Hun etc name when I never met someone however it seem it the new type of intro some guys do.

I try in general not to use those words as I hate them...

My usual reply to text like that is

Hello it's Victoria ..how can I help you ?

I know it may sound cold however nice introduction always help to smooth a convo

Well speaking for our date Victoria, the first time we met, you were down to earth, and you made me feel like we had known each other for a long time. You have absolutely nothing to apologize to me for. But me, I have to again say again Thank You, it was a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to reconnecting with you in the future

RG

I agree with what most have said about pet names. Especially on the first few dates. Major turn off. After we have gotten to know each other after two or three dates then I do not mind the occasional "dear" or "sweetie".

Smokers - One thing in particular that will definitely end our date is if she is a smoker. I make it quite clear in my profile and in our initial contact that I am a non-smoker. Some ladies think that if they do not smoke during the date that that is acceptable. -- IT IS NOT!!! The smell is in your hair, skin and clothes. You may not notice it but non-smokers sure do.

Clothing Requests - If the lady takes clothing requests please, please, please, try your best to accommodate. I think my requests are reasonable. Modest - conservative clothing, light perfume, little or no makeup, matching bra and panties - preferably white, lace, or floral. I have had ladies show up with the weirdest lingerie ever. Or they were mismatched - well worn and full of holes. What is with those boy-short panties. Ugh...

Potty Mouth - This is a major turn off for me - swearing. Very seldom if ever will you hear me use curse words. Now, there is an exception - the heat of passion. There is nothing sweeter than the sound of a woman getting off. ;)

Communication - I really appreciate it when a lady tells me what she wants and likes in the bedroom. Especially if she is close to Cumming.

Hands please - If we are naked together please try to keep one hand on my penis. Unless of course we are engaged in some other activity. ;) Don't worry about getting me off to soon. I will not cum before you. ;)

All in all, I must say that I have not met a Cerb lady that I was disappointed with. You are all very wonderful girlfriends.

• Like 3

The Hun, dear, sweets, pet names don't bother me. They are actually quite endearing.

Lack of attentiveness (seeming preoccupied), televisions blaring or cell phones ringing make me feel less than important and in some way unwelcome. Soft music, candles etc. have the opposite effect on me.

A lady not seeming to be ready when I arrive - "wait, I'll only be a minute" or a messy incall are also turnoffs. To much perfume or sickly sweet air fresheners (usually used to disguise tobacco smoke) are also a turnoff.

• Like 3

Hands please - If we are naked together please try to keep one hand on my penis.

Jafo.... that is too funny .... i have to say I have never thought of choreographing the ladies hand.... Thanks for the smile

• Like 1

I'm a very easy going guy with very few turn-offs and generally have a great time with all the ladies I've been with. The biggest turn-off for me is when the lady doesn't want to be there with me. I would prefer that they tell me that it's not going to work than to take my money and go through the motions. It's only happened to me a couple of times but I always remember how bad I felt after about my hobbying and myself (wow, this is getting deep).

The only turn off I've ever experienced was just a few weeks ago when a repeat SP had not freshened up. I could smell it on her and it was a total turn off. I won't three-peat with her!. Other than that one occasion, I have nothing to complain about.

• Like 1

The only turn off I've ever experienced was just a few weeks ago when a repeat SP had not freshened up. I could smell it on her and it was a total turn off. I won't three-peat with her!. Other than that one occasion, I have nothing to complain about.

Not pleasant for you , so sorry .

I'm with you General, nothing turns me off more than having to sit around and wait. I understand when I do show up extremely early as that is my problem to deal with, but if I'm on time don't have me sitting around waiting. If it's for an outcall and I'm stuck having to wait for a bit I don't mind, have a storage room filled with wine to kill the time! LOL

• Like 2

Thank you for this. I really look forward to expanding the topic with more posts!

What I found most interesting is that men are looking for the same thing (including the obvious :)) - cleanliness, respect, connection, and joy. To feel special.

Cheers!

a turnoff for me is arriving and find that the SP or MA is either high as a kite, or drunk as a skunk. might just be me, but I don't find it professional to be doing that when your providing a service.

thanks to all that thanked me for my previous entry.

would also like to point out that not only is it not professional to be high as a kite or drunk as a skunk when I arrive, but actually doing those things while I'm there, its also a huge turn off for me.

I try to look at the recos of the SP or MA prior to seeing them on both boards. since cerb doesn't allow negative feedback, the other board does in a way, and that helps a lot for me.

I would also like to point out that if they do decide to do the above mentioned while i'm there, I have no right to tell them not to do it. its my style, but chances are I wont repeat.

One that is a turn off for me is when the SP and I are in the "act" and she begins to tell me to "cum for me baby" right after the act has begun. I really enjoy the intimacy of two people intertwined and I like this to last a little longer than 60 secs. As I am a little older now, it ain't going to happen in 60 secs. but this can be a real turn off for me, even to the point of wilting, if you know what I mean.

• Like 5

One that is a turn off for me is when the SP and I are in the "act" and she begins to tell me to "cum for me baby" right after the act has begun.

1-There is nothing worse than having her say "We only have a minute or two left." Instant boner killer.

2-Constant fiddling with cellphones. I don't think the ladies even realise they are doing it. I had one girl check her phone and text almost constantly through a one hour session. As I left she asked when she'd see me again and I said never, because of the texting. She insisted she had only looked at it once or twice.

3-Perfume. A one ounce bottle is not a single serving size.

4-Respect for my time. Sat in a lobby once for half an hour past the agreed-on start time. But she wanted me out at the agreed on endtime. Another off the list.

5-Photos that look like centrefolds and when you get there they are in sweatpants and dirty t-shirt. This was the same girl in #4 above. And we had agreed that she would wear a specific set of lingerie that were in her ad photos. Her defence was that she "hadn't had time to unpack".

The ones who really need to tune up are likely the ones who would never read this thread. Kinda sad eh?

But there are some fabulous and professional ladies out there! The fails only make me appreciate the good ones even more.

• Like 4

My hit list:

Majority of SP's call their client "Hun" or "Babe" real turn off. Drives me crazy

Cigarette smoke...so much I won't stay as it gets into my clothes

Perfume - most of us I assume have private lives to return to...who wants to be subjected to the questions?? How come yu smell like smoke? How come you smell like perfume? How come there is lipstick on your shirt collar?

Rushed and rushed...pay for an hour and over and out the door.

SP's who don't wash themselves afterwards...makes you wonder....

BAIT AND SWITCH. This is such a pain. I have turned SP's away at the door...and I have left an appointment. I only pay for what was promised. The pictures and description should match.

Websites that list many girls but none are working that night.."but I have "Blank" available. Sorry no pictures up yet on the site, she's new Hun, really pretty , cute face, and I can send her right over"...RUN AWAY!

Those that are promised in X time and take forever to arrive...lateness I really don't appreciate.

• Like 1

Actually it is not a turn-off to me as a hobbyist but it is a piss-off due to the mindless, thoughtless, ridiculous and worst of all dangerous legislation brought forward by the Conservatives. They never fail to disappoint.

• Like 2

2-Constant fiddling with cellphones. I don't think the ladies even realise they are doing it.

How can they possibly not realize they're doing it? If you touch your cellphone during an appointment, that's unacceptable. Period.

I've only ever had it happen once. But, obviously, I've never seen her since. No second chances on crap like that.

• Like 3

How can they possibly not realize they're doing it? If you touch your cellphone during an appointment, that's unacceptable. Period.

Don't think this can be so black and white. I have had clients who have apologized and had to take a call. I have touched my phone to show a client a picture on my phone of something we were discussing, or to show them the awesome app I use to keep track of the wines I've tried :)

Now I wouldn't dream of texting away during an appointment but it cannot be so black and white :) xo

Don't think this can be so black and white. I have had clients who have apologized and had to take a call. I have touched my phone to show a client a picture on my phone of something we were discussing, or to show them the awesome app I use to keep track of the wines I've tried :)

Now I wouldn't dream of texting away during an appointment but it cannot be so black and white :) xo

Ya, OK, I'll give you that :) And we should also allow an exemption for genuine emergencies, obviously. And things may differ if you're on a long appointment, rather than just an hour or two. But for most appointments, and for just chatting to friends or arranging the next appointment... never.

• Like 4

Being a born & true Newfoundlander, "darlin" and "hun" are a part of my vocabulary and are terms of endearment. If a client has moved to the darlin and hun stage then it means my time with him or her has been both pleasurable and fulfilling. Another term I use is "my dear" and once again it is truly meant as an endearment. I never call strangers by these terms and never to anyone I do not feel a connection with.

• Like 9

Pretty much all of the above but mostly faking. I don't want some generic, "oh baby, oh baby, oh god" fake orgasm crap. I would honestly prefer the lady say, "that isn't doing it for me hon, let's try this or that". And if nothing works, so be it. At least I know what not to do or what needs working on and don't go through life thinking I'm good when I'm not. Any lady I've been with, I have expressed my need for that honesty up front.

The other thing is this. Enjoy what you are doing or get out of the biz, imo. When you hate your job, it comes out of you in waves for everyone to see and feel.

So Frigin True. I hate the fake 'Oh Baby'. One fake oh baby and I never repeat. Shuts me done completely. I especially note this when booking.....nothing is better then fake! Great if the SP gets off, but they are the Service Provider. Not meaning to sound rude. Yay and double YAY if they do!

but....I don't expect it, or require it. Soo no hurt egos here if they don't.

I am not a SP but for me as a female with my partner......

I don't always cum with my life partner and he knows my body well. Sometimes.... I CHOOSE not to organism! (oh the shock). Sometimes, I just want to enjoy the penetration for a little boost in my day and pep in my step. I will avoid organism because I have Places To Be and Things To Do. I can't always afford the energy suck and need for nap that comes with my cum (so to speak). I can only assume the same is true for the Service Providers; They too have Places to Be, and People to Do ....hehe

With my last ex I use to enjoy watching him with his SP. Again...I would completely shut done when fake sounds started. He on the other never seemed to notice. for the best cause knowing him like I do..... his ego does require it!

Luckily we eventually found a regular gal that suited me, suited him and suited us both together. Seeing someone that often everyone gets to know each other and takes the faking out of the equation. Atlast...she left the business

Additional Comments:

ditto here

Additional Comments:

Luvs the OD posts :)

• Like 3

Great thread! Super informative.

AS an sp myself, and the fact that I know and have met many fabulous sp's-I can say with confidence that we do not use the term hun and/ or babe ;) :icon_confused:

I also think it is fair to say that when a lady is unable to respect your time, (ie has her client sitting in the hotel lobby, waiting) it is a big incdicator of what is to come. Same applies for those who continually check their phone???

I don't know I find it so odd , as I am the type who goes out of their way to make my clients feel like they are the only person I am and/or will be spending time with that day, even if this may not always be the actual case, but to me, atmosphere is BIG-and when it is not cool-it can really blow.

• Like 4

First let me say my experiences with the ladies from this site have been memorable in a positive way. Prior to joining this site I would take my chances on back page. I had some good experiences and some bad experiences. I also learned a lot and some of my bad experiences where due to my inexperience in not asking the right questions.

And reading my turn offs maybe someone might think I was some ugly troll with no manors to have the experiences I have had and no that is not the case. I always treat a lady like a lady, I show up freshly showered, clean all over and with fresh breath. I have been told I am a good looking guy. I always I show up with some honey and sometimes the occasional gift depending on circumstances. It might sound stupid and naive but I want my time to be as memorable to the lady I see, as it is to me.

Here are my turn-offs

My number one turn-off showing up and finding the SP has been drinking a lot.

A jaded SP that you can tell from what she says and her actions she is just not enjoying her job. If your not at least pretending your turned on for sure I am turned off and am just wanting to get the heck out of there.

No kissing. Now I am not talking DFK I mean just plain old small light kisses. And no worries if something is not on the menu I am fine with that but if your not going to kiss at all that should be known up front because that would be a deciding factor in me seeing someone or not.

Smelling of smoke.

Doing my research paying and going for BBBJ and getting CBJ.

Booking and showing up on time. Txting for room number 5 minutes before the agreed time and hearing nothing back. Then txt again because I do not trust txt and sometimes get sorry am not there yet, have gotten sorry give me another 1/2 hour, once told give me an hour and then I just left. If you set a time and cannot keep the time that is understandable but the same curtsey should go both ways and either party should inform the other as soon as they know they will be delayed or cannot make it.

Book an incall. Get the txt she is on her way only to find out much latter she turned around for whatever reason and was a no show.

Bait and switch. Now I am smarter and just leave.

Her phone going off during the session and checking it and replying to txt messages

Paying for the hour and scooted out the door way before the hour is up.

Finishing up and having the lady say hold on a minute and she opens the envelope and counts out the money. Had one lady booked a half hour and paid for half hour. Was done in 20 minutes and she said hey you wanted an hour. Had to show her the text message.

I will always treat a lady like a lady and its sure nice to be treated with equal respect.

• Like 4