Till We Meet Again...

While I have been a CERB member since August of 2010 I have only really been active in the last twelve months and during that time I have had the distinct pleasure of meeting a number of amazing ladies in person and connected to many more people here in the community. Of all the boards I have used over the years this one is certainly the best and most welcoming... however life goes on and my main reason for becoming active here has changed so i would expect that you will not be seeing very much of me here in the future.

All the best to everyone and be good to each other.

All the best to you Ice4fun. You will certainly be missed around here. I very much appreciate all the contributions you have made on CERB over the last couple of years.

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

All the best Ice4fun. I enjoyed your posts very much and I hope life brings you all that you seek. Take care my man! Cheers!

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

Wishing you well in your ongoing and future endevours. It's good to know when the time is right to make a positive change. Best wishes to you.

Best wishes to you and good luck in whatever you wish to accomplish in the future. Thank you also for your valuable contributions to this community. Whenever I see your posts, your handle gives me a chuckle reminding me of how you came up with it. :icon_smile:

• Like 1

Awe Sad To See You Go Ice4Fun! Hope Your Future Is A Bright As You Are! All The Best You Will Surely Be Missed! Xoxo Take Care

My Motorola/Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Best of luck in your life's direction Ice.

Feel free to jump back in if/when the time is right.

• Like 1

You will be greatly missed

I always enjoyed reading your posts :)

Best of luck in all of future endeavors, and as mentioned before we will be here when and if you return

xxo

• Like 1

Guest Ou**or**n

All the best! I too have appreciated your posts and will miss your thoughtful contributions.

Dang, another good one bites the dust.

Thanks for the personally guide tour of St. John's and your pleasant company when I visited (and my friend's car broke was out of commisison).

Stay happy and healthy!

• Like 1

So long big boy! Really appreciate your presence on CERB! You'll be missed, no doubt! Like you said, life goes on... Good luck and take care 'me ole c*#@' ;) have a blast Ice4fun!!

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

I wish you the very best in whatever it is you do. We do not know one another very well, but it doesnt matter! I will miss your posts and cheer!

xoxo