Time to go...

Guest c**io**m7

Well, it looks like a day for exits. I haven't hobbied for some time now...while dating a provider for the past year, I promised her I would give up hobbying and I did. Frankly, I find I don't miss it. I haven't been active on Cerb lately because, since she made the decision I no longer suited her needs, I didn't need the reminders of her albums, posts or recos...what I don't know or can't see won't cause unnecessary grief.

Long story short...I was going to go out with a bang, do a little trash talking...call out a council member or two who sent me very judgemental, rude and non-cerblike PMs but...I figured, fuck it. No point being a complete dickhead now. I have enjoyed my time here and met some amazing people, both ladies and men, so why tarnish the experience completely?

I take my leave from Cerb, the lifestyle, the hobby and move on.

Special shout outs to Phaedrus, Midnite Massage, Cristy Curves, Cleo Catra, Sweet Madison, Passion Vitto, Alexandria, of course my first lady, Emily J, Asian Passion and sooo many others. You made my time here enjoyable.

Cheers, farewell, stay safe!!

Guest D***el B***e

All the best curiousm7, Sorry to see you go, I enjoyed your wisdom, your non judgmental ways, and your pen ... I totally enjoy how you write ...

All The Best In Your Future Life Curiousm7...Sorry To Hear Bout The Bad Experience. You Will Be Missed!

Take Care xxoo

J.W.

My Motorola/Tapatalk 2

Good luck c7.

I didn't send you any PMs, but I know I'm a dickhead anyway :exagerefesses:

Hope you have better days ahead.

J.

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

Wish you well for everything down the road and all the best.

Inevitable! Sometimes the greatest lessons and best things to happen are disguised as life chaos and upset. I wish you nothing but happiness and joy. Look forward and embrace life with everything you have. Something better is waiting!

Al the best in your continuing journey on the road of life....you will be missed!

Long story short...I was going to go out with a bang, do a little trash talking...call out a council member or two who sent me very judgemental, rude and non-cerblike PMs but...I figured, fuck it. No point being a complete dickhead now. I have enjoyed my time here and met some amazing people, both ladies and men, so why tarnish the experience completely?

I take my leave from Cerb, the lifestyle, the hobby and move on.

...Cheers, farewell, stay safe!!

Glad to see you take the high road, as tempting as it can sometimes be to do otherwise. Sorry to hear that things have not been going smoothly as of late, but you are exiting with class. Your contributions have been appreciated.

Good luck to you in the future,

Mikey

I didn't need the reminders ... cause unnecessary grief.

This is a good idea. The internet has been fantastic bringing people together, but has the annoying habit of keeping them together after they don't want to be. Distance is therapeutic (speaking from experience).

So long, farewell.

• Like 1

Shame to see you go but sounds like you've got your head thoroughly sorted about the decision.

Thanks for the time you did spend here, and good luck with whatever you choose going forward. Take care.