Beards and balls...an honest question

Guest *l**e

So, on facebook, etc, there is a huge movement towards beard appreciation; millions of men stating you are not a true man unless you have a full beard, etc. I am not interested in that aspect at all; i think it's silly.

My questions is, do these full/natural hair proponents have the same attitude towards their balls??? I know not all guys shave or even trim down there, but it has definitely become more popular the last 15 years or so. Can we assume these Grizzly Adams types are sporting full bush down below as well??

Guys...what's the story? Girls...what's your experience??

From a guys perspective, I would imagine so as it's one less thing for them to do. Like I am all for beards and stuff but personally I've never been into growing anything past a chin strap/goatee combo.

I've had a beard on my face for close to fifty years, and I wouldn't call it a Grizzly Adams. It is full but generally trimmed once a week. I expect I will take it to the grave.

As for my genitals, I have taken to having the area shaved about one a month.

The reasons, it just seems easier to be spotless when one is arranging a rendezvous, and second I've got the impression that the women prefer it that way.

• Like 1

Guest *Ste***cque**

Trimming the shrubbery makes the tree look bigger... so yes, I keep it trimmed down there. :) I also have a full beard but I keep it closely trimmed as well.

I'll never grow my beard like some I see. They end up looking like a Taliban warlord or lumberjack. My friend has been growing his beard for close to 2 years now and it's a hairy mess! He ordered bacon and eggs recently and the waitress asked if he was allowed to eat bacon. I don't think he got her joke. LOL

With the exception of a couple of week vacation growth when I have been on holidays I have always been clean shaved. I have never really wanted to have a beard and my wife is not a fan of hair on my face.

As for down below... always been neatly trimmed but in the last couple of years have started to completely shave my balls primarily because I have come to understand that most of the ladies I have met prefer it that way.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Shaved the patch & nads when I was much younger. Haven't repeated the experience. The itch was absolutely INSANE when I re-grew.

Edit: Apparently, the censor S/W doesn't like words that start with "Y" to signify a particular age group. I'll rephrase - I was in my teens.

I have a full beard now, its a bit of a heater for this cold weather we've been getting!!!

Scribbles' Rule of Thumb: don't grow hair where you'd like a lady to place her mouth, because nobody appreciates a mouthful of hair.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 2

• Like 7

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I have had a full beard off and on for several years and do trim downstairs as I am a hairy guy all over. When Spring comes off goes the beard until the next Winter unless my mood changes.It is one of the only way to change appearance when I get tired of the clean shaven look.Currently I am full bearded.

I never had a beard always clean shaven. There are a lot of guys that beards suit them and when groomed properly look good..

Downstairs there is no hair. There are a few ladies out there that have seen me. I have no interest in hair down there. Without it everything feels so much better.

That's where my name shaved came from..

• Like 2

A couple of years ago I sported a full, but trimmed, beard for about a year. After that year, decided I didn't really care for it and went down to a circle beard (AKA goatee). And I've been that way since.

I do trim "down there", but not completely shave as I'm a hairy guy and it would look funny.

I've been letting my goatee grow for quite a while now. So it's pretty long. I keep the stash trimmed though as it makes it easier to eat that way....plus it's probably more pleasant to kiss. The boys are kept shaven though. I figure if I'm with a lady she probably won't be sitting there making out with my chin....nor would I want her to be....that would be weird lol. So if my chin doesn't look like something she would want to eat off, well no biggy.

My balls however, that's another story...I figure the more inviting they appear, the better ;)

• Like 1

I have a trimmed beard, don't really like it too long... Too scruffy doesn't appeal to me. As for my balls, I try to keep them trimmed too. I like to try and be as neat as possible... I try lol.

• Like 1

Dr Evil:"There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum - it's breathtaking . . . I suggest you try it."

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

Although some men can look great with a beard, as I have a sensitive skin, a tender or a passionate cheek to cheek always gives me a rash, unfortunately. As for genitals, whether it being mine or a gentleman's, I prefer them shaved, it is more pleasant. But this general rule can meet exceptions, of course ;-)

• Like 2

I used to have the big mustache with the pinch on the chin all joined together it gave me the look of a killer(j/k or maybe not), I also had long hair to the middle of my back that I would cut once every year or 2 to give to kids who needed it because of medical reasons.

Today I keep every thing clean shaved for more pleasure to me and the ladies.

millions of men stating you are not a true man unless you have a full beard, etc. I am not interested in that aspect at all; i think it's silly.

You are not a true man unless you're doing whatever the frig fcuk you truly want to do, whether that be beary hairy or whole-body waxed. As for me, I'm a lazy son of a bitch and I shave my face as infrequently as I can get away with (once a week; if I let it grow longer it irritates the hell out of my skin), so I'm either clean shaven, 7-day scruff, or somewhere in between. My ccok and ballz now get shaven a couple of days pre-game, as that's what the ladies like. I may even start shaving my ass, as then I wouldn't need to rip off a dozen asshairs at a time to rid myself of the dreaded clingons; I haven't figured out the logistics of doing so yet though.

I have had a beard but I didn't particularly like the way it looked or felt. I shave my head now so a beard might look like I was trying to compensate.

I shave below before encounters. I'm not particularly hung up on the hairy/clean-shaven thing, I just think it is easier for my companion to see that I am committed to hygiene and to tell that I am not trying to hide anything.

• Like 2

I have had a beard but I didn't particularly like the way it looked or felt. I shave my head now so a beard might look like I was trying to compensate.

I shave below before encounters. I'm not particularly hung up on the hairy/clean-shaven thing, I just think it is easier for my companion to see that I am committed to hygiene and to tell that I am not trying to hide anything.

this is the most important to me... as long as I feel you're committed to hygiene and not trying to hide anything I'm fine with your grooming style.

• Like 2

I'll be blunt on this one.....lol... No woman likes to catch a mouthful of hair whether it's up or lower. The thought of it makes me gag. lol Grooming and trimming is ALWAYS appreciated!

• Like 3