recently tried out this fairly new place. its on st marys nice location .all prices are on list crawler . seen sabrina nice relaxation massage defiantly not therapeutic but relaxing.very personable young lady, good looks, eastern european i would say , great convo. likes what she does and is good at it. 

repeat prob and like to try out the others. apparently they all have different restrictions but prices are set. a la carte

go to kijji search sabrina, once you have that same add on list crawler with prices

12 hours ago, Halfsac said:

Is this the same Sabrina that used to be Wellington Cres

i do not know

I've seen Betty and Sabrina.  I preferred Betty, just a preference.  If you like em top heavy Sabrina is the way to go.  It's not the Sabrina from Wellington btw. Veronica is kinda cute, a brunette as you may have guessed

Lol I just realized they’re all named after Archie comics characters: Betty, Veronica, Sabrina, Cheryl.

Or Josie. Don't remember a Cheryl? Was there a Cheryl in the Archie universe? 

I'd made the suggestion in another thread that we start referring to the place as Archie's. 

Ok I’m embarrassed that I know this but Cheryl is from the new tv show. 

We could also call it Pops malt shop

i believe it was veronica i seen not sabrina. getting these names mixed up. brunette, short ,cute, early 20's

3 hours ago, BigZ said:

Not smart having an ad with address and services posted. Bad idea going there I’d say.

well its not like its a secret. same people that look on list crawler look here and other erb . i notice they don't list the services on kijji