Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest n*gu**6

Looks like the Liberals won another government in Nova Scotia. I guess that will have to do I would not want to ruffle anyone's skirt and yeah that's for you

Edited by n*gu**6
autocorrect...

Guest n*gu**6

Just got home from a call that went sideways. Routine 'chest pain' and 'shortness of breath' turned into a complete cardiac arrest... worked on him for nearly 25min before we had to call it. Just couldnt get him back. :(

Its never easy watching the life slip away from someone. Being the last person they see. I can remember the face of every patient I've lost over the years. Too many faces... sometimes my best just isnt enough

Edited by n*gu**6
Typo

Well they say in life that everything must come to an end eventually.

And yesterday I lost a friend due largely to my stupidity, gullibility, and poor judgement. I will miss her very much, but life will go on.

Guest n*gu**6

Sorry to hear that. Tough losing a friend. I can understand the situation as I'm on the verge of a similar situation I think. And it is crappy place to be. But you are right....life will go on.

yep... life goes on... what's great is having the Lyla Community to turn for meaningless distraction.

Truth is that problem have bee building for a while and its best that its ended.... it was becoming stressful.

I have met a very fine lady from Lyla yesterday for the very first time, had a great session and then she tells me that she will be moving away before the end of the month. The worst thing is that we both are long time members of Lyla/Cerb and never had the opportunity to meet before.

This girl good have easily become one of my top 3 lady to see.

Carpet cleaner broke down. Water and detergent were dispensed but there was no suction. $100 for repair.

Oh I guess this is a thing that does not suck... but not in a good way.

• Like 1

People showing concern about something that is not directly related to them and perhaps only looking out for themselves in the long term aspect of it by showing this concern, or in short, ulterior motives.

Guest n*gu**6

When you are exhausted but sleep will not come... not sure how I'm gonna function today. The coffee shall be strong and plentiful..

Guest n*gu**6

the sun finely came out and i slept most of the day. back on backshift tonight

Going through 144 resumes to fill a 4 month contract. And most are not qualified. I think I found 8 that actually have the right skills. Anyway, it's done. Time to narrow it down and interview the people.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

The latest update (tonight) on Plants vs Zombies 2 removed the ability to make a lot of money on level 11 of Pirate Seas. Until tonight, for the last three or four years you could earn between $800 and $1,100 on the level. Tonight was a new update and patch; now all you earn for your efforts is $20. I guess on a high note, I will probably delete the app from my iPod and never play the game again.

Guest n*gu**6

Some ants seemed to have found my hummingbird feeder. The damned thing is full of them

Guest st*****ens**ors

Friday's storm knocked down the beautiful oak in my front yard. I spent the morning with a chainsaw and hauling branches, but my house looks naked.

And also, I can't seem to sleep past 3:30 am. I'm giving up now and going for a run.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

The insane winds outside suck. Very brutal bike ride this morning; at times it felt as if I was standing still.

Ticks - First exposed to them in Nova Scotia. Now they've followed me to Ontario...Avoiding Lyme disease is no joke but long pants and long sleeve shirts in the summer are not in the cards.

Guest n*gu**6

Dehydration.....i didnt take care of myself yesterday out in the yard working and woke up with a biblical headache

Edited by n*gu**6
It posted twice..

Guest n*gu**6

Kinda got blindsided by something today and not sure how to react to it.... got nailed by a utility bill but it it was not just the service overage charges that alarmed me...

my son bought a new car, but hasn't been able to get it yet because of some delays by the dealer... so I had to cancel a date tomorrow because my son will probably need a drive to work...

Guest n*gu**6

A couple of projects have had issues develop on them but they were my boss' projects, not mine. He's away on vacation so everyone is calling and ripping me because he is not around, so now I have to get up to speed on his projects and try to fix them along with my own workload.....