An Interview With... Notch Johnson - Exploring Your Sexuality With Companions

Awesome interview.  Thanks for sharing @NotchJohnson.  There are indeed lots of wonderful ladies here and many things to try safely and respectfully.

Thanks as always Lydia.  You do indeed make Lyla fun to be here. 

• Like 8

Great interview @lydiahardwood and honest informative replies by @NotchJohnson. Never be afraid to try new things, be respectful and support your Companions is the best way to enjoy yourself. That is a wonderful view I got from reading this interview. Thank you for hosting all these interviews @lydiahardwood. I'm happy to see your interview with @NotchJohnson and looking forward to more of your interviews.

• Like 5

Thank You Notch for your interview. You show a supportive and positive insight into this lifestyle. Enjoyed reading the interview and I enjoy your contributions on a variety of Lyla threads too😉

And Thank You once again Lydia for the time, trouble and effort you put forth into these interviews and the effort put forth into making Lyla the Great and Positive site it is

A Rambling

RG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Thanks @NotchJohnson! Great interview. One of the many things that is like about this series is it gives SPs an clients greater insight into their counterpart’s experience and what draws them. It makes for healthier engagement when there is a safe place to learn where each other are ‘coming from’

thanks again to @lydiahardwood for compiling the series!

cbs

• Like 5

Great interview and thanks for sharing. One comment that is so true....so many amazing ladies and not enough time to see them all. I love my regulars but also would love to meet some other ladies that seem amazing too.

twitter 

@duke9915

• Like 3