ISO a little fetish open minded rub

Does anybody know of someone out there who may be willing to satisfy for lack of a better word, a fetish?  No, not prostate or pegging, since I’m guessing those are the most common.  It’s a little different so I don’t want to start a freak discussion that really wouldn’t be relevant.  It’s not doing anything to them, if it was, that would be more a SP I would be looking for.  Thanks, I think.  Lol. 

There is a "Winnipeg massage club" on here, did you join?  That way you might get your answer quicker then you think.  I'm not from Winnipeg so I'm not a member.  Sorry I couldn't help more then that.

• Like 2

Not knowing much about what you are looking for it is tough to answer.  There is 1 that comes to mind I have seen in the past that was open to some request from me.  Again nothing off the wall.  Pm me if you would like.

Guest Jdiamond
2 hours ago, NotchJohnson said:

There is a "Winnipeg massage club" on here, did you join?  That way you might get your answer quicker then you think.  I'm not from Winnipeg so I'm not a member.  Sorry I couldn't help more then that.

how do i find this "wpg massage club" page?

I’ll second the suggestion to try Veronica from the Osborne group. If nothing else if you text them what you are looking for Veronica could let you know if it’s an option. 

15 hours ago, NotchJohnson said:

Club's dead for the most part. Mod's came in late last year and killed it. Most of the group have moved on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, livenudecats said:

Veronica with the Osbourne/St. B group advertises that she is fetish friendly.

I'd agree with Veronica as a suggestion. 

4 hours ago, Blue0012 said:

Club's dead for the most part. Mod's came in late last year and killed it. Most of the group have moved on. 

Thanks for the update, I don't belong to that group because I'm not from that area.  All I know is that we had one going on here.

Cheers

Thanks guys, I will have to setup an appointment with Veronica.  I’ve been wanting to see that group for awhile now but with Covid and honestly a bit of their pricing structure I haven’t taken the plunge yet.  

I’ve had several people ask me so screw it, We are all a little twisted so I’ll just say it and you can place judgment as you wish, sounding.  Most of you I’m guessing will have to google it if your curious.  

If you have your own supplies, I'd suggest reaching out to a local fetish provider and see if they have experience in that area 🙂

Maybe even a travelling provider, if you're able to plan in advance? Though that is harder with covid ongoing.. 

It's a very niche fetish; not any more unusual than medical fetish in general, but your average fetish sp may not happen to have the supplies for it

It is uncommon, so I can see many people not knowing or understanding what it is 😞

Good luck with your search! 

• Like 4

Meh, not like we gonna organize a get together / beer night. I think our secrets are safe.

Pretty sure CCC does it. But she likes to keep all the lights on and the room ice cold, so her massages are not for everybody.

On 2/20/2021 at 1:38 AM, shade2002 said:

I'd agree with Veronica as a suggestion. 

Hello.  Can someone pm me about location of this Osborne grouo.  I will like to try. Thanks. 

I have never attempted this but I have had agreed to urethra air/water insertion ... It was ....interesting haha won't likely do it again. 

• Like 1

On 2/20/2021 at 2:17 PM, MsManda said:

It's a very niche fetish; not any more unusual than medical fetish in general, but your average fetish sp may not happen to have the supplies for it

I had to go to see a urologist to check out if there was something wrong with my penis (some unusual lumps which turned out to be nothing and resolved without intervention) and he asked me whether I had sounding done..... and then had to explain to me what it was. He explained that he didn't think I would have but was obligated to ask, lol.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2021 at 5:47 AM, Ruralboy said:

Does anybody know of someone out there who may be willing to satisfy for lack of a better word, a fetish?  No, not prostate or pegging, since I’m guessing those are the most common.  It’s a little different so I don’t want to start a freak discussion that really wouldn’t be relevant.  It’s not doing anything to them, if it was, that would be more a SP I would be looking for.  Thanks, I think.  Lol. 

A few girls I’ve done reviews on do