Ottawa Fall Mixed Social - Mark Your Calendars for Sept. 29th!

If EMB has your flank and your six, I guess I will just keep the enemy off your tail.

No enemies at this party..not welcome.lol. You can still watch my back though.;)

• Like 1

You can still watch my back though.;)

Yup. Absolutely. Anyone staring at you from behind is just watching your back. Nothing else.

:)

The social is less than one month away.

(no hanky panky)

See you on the 29th!

If you girls must I am okay with a little gazing, oogling, flirting, brushing up against, kiss on the cheek or lips if you must do so, perhaps one pinch on the ass and a squeeze but thats it ;), running your hands through my hair, oops never mind that one ;) Goatee then. Anything beyond that I might consider hanky panky !! haha

I will probably be buying you all drinks cause Old Dog will have "schmoozed" all of the money outta ya buying him drinks !

Really its a good thing there is no hanky panky....sure don't want this happening!! haha

I am sure it will be a BLAST !

You can still watch my back though.;)

Indeed, your back is worth watching. Did anyone ever tell you how well developed your shoulder blades are? Having a view of your backside is only surpassed by viewing your fronts.

I look forward to seeing Nicki and everyone else there no matter which side they present.

My flight is booked I am so excited :icon_biggrin: ...For those who are on the fence take the leap ...The last social was my first and being that I am from out of town I was pretty nervous ...I had nothing to worry about everyone made me feel sooo welcome ....

CERB ROCKS :bigclap:

Cant wait to see everyone again :)

Vanessa Kelly

• Like 2

My flight is booked I am so excited :icon_biggrin: ...For those who are on the fence take the leap ...The last social was my first and being that I am from out of town I was pretty nervous ...I had nothing to worry about everyone made me feel sooo welcome ....

CERB ROCKS :bigclap:

Cant wait to see everyone again :)

Vanessa Kelly

So true Dr Kelly!!! We do have fun and everyone attending should feel welcome!

Hi Angela - count me in sweetie! If there is anything I can do in the decorating department - it would be my pleasure.

Alyssa

For those Gents who wish to purchase a ticket in person, Angela and I will be available in Orleans until 10:00 p.m. this evening.

Remember, it's only $30 which covers appetizers for everyone and some drinks for the ladies.

Text Angela if you're interested in coming by: 613-315-2210

Okay listen up all you social cerbites! Summer is over. The long weekend is coming to an end. Now to get down to business again.

Gents: For those of you who expressed an interest in coming to the social who have not already contacted us for a ticket, please do not wait until the last minute, because we are now selling them on a first come, first served basis.

Ladies: We still have a few spots open. If you haven't already done so, please let me know soon so I can include you on the guest list.

Kindly re-read the first post in this thread for more details.

I am available this evening until 10 pm and then tomorrow afternoon and evening until 6:00 p.m. in Orleans to receive any cash payments you guys want to drop off.

The girls have done a lot of work on this, so it's time to show them the support they deserve by picking up your tickets now. Takes a lot of uncertainty for them to get the tickets out of the way.

If you're sitting on the fence get them anyway, it's a good deal and pretty cheap for a well organized event

• Like 2

The girls have done a lot of work on this, so it's time to show them the support they deserve by picking up your tickets now. Takes a lot of uncertainty for them to get the tickets out of the way.

If you're sitting on the fence get them anyway, it's a good deal and pretty cheap for a well organized event

I think this is the best deal in history, I so wish I was able to attend. Life is long though.

I hope everyone has a really nice time.

the girls always do alot of hard work for these and it would be so much easier if the guy's got there tickets early so dig in your pockets and go pick up your ticket (lol)

Guys, guys, guys. Now, where else would you get the chance for $30 to meet so many lovely nice ladies. Think about it, stripclub and one dance, you are there. And you wouldn't even have had the chance to socialize with them.

If you aren't sure you can go, that shouldn't stop you from stepping up and putting up the cash. If you go great, if at the last minute you can't make it, you bought a couple of ladies drinks...

Never will you have a better chance. :-)

• Like 2

Okay everyone - still waiting for those of you who expressed interest in attending the social to pony up and get your tickets bought and names put on the guest list.

Gents: For those of you who expressed an interest in coming to the social who have not already contacted us for a ticket, please do not wait until the last minute, because we are now selling them on a first come, first served basis.

Ladies: We still have a few spots open. If you haven't already done so, please let me know soon so I can include you on the guest list.

Kindly re-read the first post in this thread for more details.

I am available Friday pretty much all day until 8 pm. in the evening for cash drop-offs.

PM first to let me know.

The social will run from 6 p.m. until closing on Thursday, Sept. 29th at a downtown venue with a private room designated for our group.

Most Cerb members on the guest list who have expressed interest in coming have paid. I still have a few guys that are unaccounted for so if you still wish to come, please PM me very soon. We still have a few spots left. I would like to wrap things up soon.

On another note, a few members mentioned that they would like to contribute a door prize. If you still wish to do so, please PM Angelaofottawa.

Thanks for your consideration and I hope to see you on Sept 29th.

Nicki

Gents: I am available until 10:00 p.m. this evening in Chapel Hill, Orleans to accept cash payments for admission to the social.

Text or call me at: 613-315-2210

to arrange a mutually convenient time to drop by.

hi really wish i could go but i'm working and can't get out of it. hopefully next time i'll be able to make it.

• Like 1

Gents: I am available until 10:00 p.m. this evening in Chapel Hill, Orleans to accept cash payments for admission to the social.

Text or call me at: 613-315-2210

to arrange a mutually convenient time to drop by.

Ladies: If you would like to attend, we still have a few spots open.

OOOO I am so excited :) I love this we never had this back home and it's realllly Wonderful that you girls can organize this for us all to come together :) I am so there :) Just need to know where and time :)

• Like 1

Shortcake's burfday party??? Does that mean spankings and pinches to grow inches???

• Like 1