The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

Steve's a great guy! A fantastic contributor to the board and the only guy I know that thinks Lucy Maud Montgomery wrote Anne of Green Monster.

• Like 1

Old Dog is infallibly amusing. I have no idea how he does it. I'm jealous, and I wish I could do the same.

I like MEG cause she is HOT HOT HOT and she is always fun to be around and always has something good to say!

Apex

I like that Apex has been a member since 2008 and has close to 1000 posts but only looked at his profile for the first time today! :p

I like shortcake because she has 9 letters in her name, and that is pretty f*cking epic.

The longer I "know" roamingguy on this board, the more I like him (and I started out liking him just fine). I like his sincerity. I like his passion. I like his clarity. I like how he is who he is and he puts himself out here, plain and clear. I like that maybe one day, he'll bring me a fresh-caught salmon... :icon_smile:

• Like 1

I love Samantha because she is strong, full of wisdom and clarity and she's one kinky lady (right up my alley!).

I like Berlin because she doesn't take shit and has a no nonsense approach on this board. Plus she ain't afraid to step on the occasional set of toes.

Viva la punk rock attitude :)

I like Malika sweet way to write how she feels and with some french terms, I have never met her but can just imagine the way she would speak to me. I'm french but with a English accent, and I'm English with a French accent.

Guest Ser***der

I like Meg's posts, they are always witty. Oh, and I like Meg's pics wearing those sexy black boots. Alot.

I also like the fact everyone is so active on this thread I got bumped two full pages before I hit enter submit :)

Did start writing your post last night? lol. There have been 11 posts after the last one Meg made. So, the next (this) post was supposed to be about qwerty.

I got bumped two full pages before I hit enter submit :)

I like qwerty's avatar which may have been already mentioned in this thread so I'll say I like how neutral he is in his posts.

Guest Ser***der

Hit refresh on my browser, saw Meg's and replied...but if I am not on the last page...

I like QWERTY's handle, not sure why, but I smile everytime I read it.

I like Isabella making me figure out how the heck I dropped the ball like that.

Hit refresh on my browser, saw Meg's and replied...but if I am not on the last page...

I like QWERTY's handle, not sure why, but I smile everytime I read it.

I like Isabella making me figure out how the heck I dropped the ball like that.

I like Serenader's honesty.