highlights of the day

This highlight was for yesterday but the feeling is lasting into today:)

meeting a new client and having a great orgasm with him at the same time he did-so hot and so much fun;)

• Like 2

Finally got to walk down a street in Charlottetown with no jacket on,

enjoying the warm weather today not so nice tomorrow, spring is close.

• Like 1

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

After little to no sleep over the past 4 days having an amazing deep sleep! And being able to sleep in. Definitely a highlight! ^_^

Well here in PEI I believe that we got the weather that you have been enjoying in Ottawa for the last few days. It was almost 20 degrees and I was outside! I did more lawn raking around the melting snow drifts and actually cleaned out my first few flower beds.

Bring it on!

• Like 1

Been a challenging week personally and at work so the highlight of my day was having a good chat with a friend who provided some excellent Advice.

I just got home after having dinner out with my Aunt and Uncle. They are in their 80's. I have not seen then in over 25 years. They are from southern Ontario. It was so good seeing them again. :)

They do no look a day over 50. I hope I look that good when I am their age.

• Like 3

Went for a walk, beautiful day outside. Came back home, opened the windows. Having a light lunch (salad, water, and mixed berries) and watching The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Tonight, another good movie on, No Country For Old Men

RG

Writing and Reading a recent recommendation I wrote. I know it may sound silly compared to the highlight of the encounter. But sometimes reading the written word just brings back such fond memories that I find myself smiling. Thanks Red!

• Like 5

Best bud bought a bike.....1300 VTX. I loaned him my extra gear and we're ready to ride. All my girl needs is a wash and then check the air pressure and oil level and we are sooooooooooo on the road. Goodbye, civilization.

• Like 1

Despite a major setback in my Vegas adventure, see Things that Suck, I had a great last night in Las Vegas. We had front row seats to the Penn & Teller magic show. It was freaking awesome. Major illusions, close up magic, thought provoking comedy and a surprise that made the night were all part of the fun. The surprise was for an hour before the P&T show we listened to the jazz styling's of the Mike Jones duo. Turns out the other half of the duo was none other than Penn Jillette himself playing a very credible jazz bass. The fun part was it was never acknowledged or announced and only a handful of the audience members recognized Penn hiding behind the bass and under a large fedora. Freaking Awesome!

:bigclap:

• Like 1

Guest Be***iful****lah

I don't think I will ever grow out of that amazing feeling of sinking my tired limbs into a soft warm bed and cuddling with my blankets as I drift off...which is what I am about to do as soon as I sign off.

Getting a email this afternoon from a good friend, and it really makes your day,makes you smile. Every year for the past 4 years having lost my mother, and also have had lost my father years ago, days like Easter,Christmas,Thanksgiving, become a littler easier to handle with their passing, but they will always will be in my heart.

But getting a email today just was icing on the cake for this Easter Day. That special friend, will indeed always remain a dear friend through the expression of thoughts, words, that can make me smile.

So it was a highlight of my day.

• Like 2

My highlight today was... first being able to see the dentist and knowing it was not as bad as i thought...

And receiving a phone call from my younger kid saying he has his first interview for a summer job...Costco!! I'm really happy for him :) Of course the phone call was to ask me for a ride first haha...

BJ xxx

It's coming together! We were all the way up to 9 degrees today.

The raking is coming right along. All of the large broken tree branches and limbs from our last blizzard have been mostly cut up and are ready to become part of my summer bonfires. My traps are working and one skunk and one raccoon so far have been captured and sent way way way back into the woods. The bees that swarmed out of one of the dead tree branches have dispersed, The basement pumping is now officially done after more than two weeks of flooding.

A friend reminded me of the biblical references and hopes that I have not been too bad! So the pestilence has come and gone, as have the floods. There is one more reference from the bible that I recall but let us not even think about THAT one.

Whoo Hooo. Feeling a LOT better by starting to get outdoors again.

• Like 1

My son is flying into Toronto today from the middle east so I'm headed there tomorrow to hookup with him. I'll probably stay there for a few extra days of R&R.

Got an email today from a very sexy Cerb lady that I haven't seen for a couple of years informing me she is planning on visiting Charlottetown sometime in May. I will be keeping my fingers crossed.

These highlights are actually from yesterday.

Having a lovely breakfast and then an unforgettable and romantic session with my sweetheart.

In the evening, had a nice dinner in a restaurant with a new hobbyist friend while watching the Habs beating Tampa Bay to clinch the series.

One of my neighbours stopped to talk to me today and asked many questions, lol. Do I live alone, where do I work, then she caught me off guard by telling me how sweet and pretty she thought I was. I was so touched and flattered and somewhat embarrassed. The first time in a while I was lost for words, lol. But it's always a highlight when someone pays a compliment.

• Like 2