highlights of the day

Well it was actually yesterday...but just now I can think/type again.

My first morning encounter.

Thanks MC! Hell of a way to start my day.

Recommendation coming soon.

Cub

Sitting in the warm evening sun on Vancouver Island with a glass of wine and a good book.

Retirement, it is easier than it looks!

Just came back from a short jog to take advantage of the little sun we got and found my neighbour down the street carrying his ladder getting ready to do some work on his roof. He is always on that ladder and it makes me so worried as he is an older man but I admire how he wants to be active.

Additional Comments:

Also and a better highlight ... Looking pics my family just posted on Facebook, they looked really happy :)

One sign Fall is here and days (and nights) getting cooler, flies seem to come inside :-(

Highlight of the day, one fly has been buzzing around my apartment for three days...Driving both Nabob and me nuts

Got him, no more fly

Gawd it's a slow news day in smalltown Ontario...posting about killing a fly LOL

RG :-)

One sign Fall is here and days (and nights) getting cooler, flies seem to come inside :-(

Highlight of the day, one fly has been buzzing around my apartment for three days...Driving both Nabob and me nuts

Got him, no more fly

Gawd it's a slow news day in smalltown Ontario...posting about killing a fly LOL

RG :-)

Har!

Somehow the image of Anthony Perkins in the closing scene of Psycho comes to mind. It's comforting to know that RG would hurt a fly.

Although cool, who am I kidding, cold, when I left this morning, doors opened 15 minutes early at the "Y" Got in at 5:45am.

Unfortunately (for me that is) by the time I finished with the weights (barbells and dumbbells) a elderly lady who has been showing up regularly lately,showed up, went straight to the stair climber, and started going...I think she could outdo most Olympic athletes LOL. I wasn't going to embarrass myself LOL I went to the exercise bike, and just gave myself an extra fifteen minutes on the bike

Then a workout on the leg weight machines in the leg room, and then done

But a good workout

The rest of the day is mine

RG

I played badminton with my trainer today as my warm up. There's nothing quite slamming a bird around the court at half past five in the OMG it's friggin early in the morning. It was the most fun I had warming up in years. Oh and for the record, she cleaned my clock.

• Like 1

Woohooo, discovered that I can make my own website! I am so excited, cause when I first began on cerb, I did not know how to even send an email!!! hahahaha, wow, so then I paid for a "web designer" who really was not....lmao, and hated my old site! lol....yeah, now I am so happy with this one:) I am more computer smart then I thought! lol

Just finished the book "Gone Girl" by Gillian Flynn (#1 New York Times Bestseller), WOW, what a book. Can't wait to see the movie coming out next month

When long-time plans in the making finally get confirmed and everything is working out just as planned, with no hiccups!

Can't wait for my vacation time to start next week, enjoy the Maritime region, visit some wineries and drink some local wine!

Nice sunny day today, started off overcast and grey...didn't need for a jacket when I went for a walk

While I still have enough Goulash for dinner today and tomorrow, planning for Monday's dinner...Lamb in the slow cooker. But I've made the marinade (2 days enough time for all the flavours to come together)

Like it when I'm organized when I cook

Now sitting back enjoying a coffee

RG

Saw the gigantic and beautiful soccer stadium where a few matches of the FIFA World Cup were played not too long ago.

• Like 1

Sort of a boring day so changed my profile page on CERB and Twitter a bit

And in one sense it sucks, I wanted to do a leg or shoulder of lamb in the slow cooker, but the grocery store only had lamb chops. So I've been surfing the web and found a low carb crock pot recipe for ribs. So tomorrow I'll be doing ribs in the slow cooker for dinner

RG

I have my lady love arriving soon, wow, can't wait! One more sleep I guess...

Have another city in my sights...

then, on top of that, it was warm, tropical and sunny here in Freddy! Good day for farmers market!

Everyday is a good day:)

Seeing one of my favourites in public with her beautiful children. Just smiled and nodded as I did my sales pitch for others. Kept it non chalant! What an adorable family. Mother, son's and daughters. Made my repetitive sales talk day great. But one has to promote their own company.

It was a short lived highlight but I was called slender by a beautiful lady

Of course it was a comparative statement, but for a split second or two it felt good to hear...well read LOL

And it's further motivation to keep my regime going so one day it can be said as a non comparative statement

Thanks Em :-) for brightening my day

RG

Played a round of golf at the golf course where golf legends or big names such as Gary Player, Seve Ballesteros, Lee Trevino, Nick Faldo, Ernie Els, Nick Price and Retief Goosen, among others, all played there before.

Guest D***el B***e

Paid myself a two-hour treat today ... pedicure and selective waxing by a super hot and friendly attendant! I love the silky hands on my body!

Finished dinner (leftovers...ribs)

Kitchen cleaned up

Relaxing in the recliner now enjoying desert (blueberries with milk) and listening to my cat meow asking for a sip of milk

And a bonus...yes its Fall, but I've got the window open, heat off, fan off

Nice and comfortable in here

RG