Members Choice Poll - Sept 5 2011 - Vote for the ladies here

MULTIPLE CHOICE -- Members Choice (Vote for the ladies)  

542 members have voted

1. 1. MULTIPLE CHOICE -- Members Choice (Vote for the ladies)

• Alexandra-Sky
    • Angel Starr
    • AngelaofOttawa
    • Berlin
    • Carley Chase
    • Cleo Catra
    • Elizabeth Saunders
    • Emily Rushton
    • REMOVED
    • fortunateone
    • Gabriella L
    • Grass Hopper
    • Isabella Gia
    • Jessica Massage
    • JuliasUndies
    • Katherine
    • keissy hennessey
    • Kimberly Shea
    • Kyra Graves
    • Luxie
    • Dorinda Bloom
    • Malika
    • Megan's Touch
    • Mia Bella
    • Nathalie Lefebvre
    • Nicolette Vaughn
    • Ottawa Lindsay (aka Emerald Winters)
    • Rachelle Reigns
    • Samantha Evans
    • Sensual Erin
    • Shortcake
    • Sin Cindy
    • Soleil
    • Sophia Varoushka
    • Tiffany Amber

It was not my choice to be removed. I had no say in that.

I am very sorry to read this Emily and apologize too for my earlier assumption that it was upon your request. In my eyes and very likely in the eyes of so many who voted for you and put you in the lead, you ARE the members choice Service Provider for 2011, regardless.

I'm not too keen on this "boys vs. girls, hobbyists vs. providers" view. I base my opinion on what I have learned through life so far and in regards to this thread, what I have learned via Cerb. Please don't put me in one camp or the other by some outdated view of men as one homogenous group of homosapiens. (Hehe I used homo twice)

Using my 20/20 hindsight you could see this coming as feelings and egos have been hurt over the last few weeks and this poll is being used as that stick to stir up some shit. I am just a fly attracted to it's aroma.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Very sad indeed! But Emily, don't despair.....we all had the great opportunity to have insight into your charming nature and your beautiful mind! Next time around I think we will remember this, and how well you carried yourself throughout all of this drama. Cheer's love sister!!

• Like 4

Well, whether people like it or not, I am going to give my opinion. Not all will agree with me, but they can give me as many negative rep points as they want, because it doesn't matter. I have had plenty of those before, I am not one to say things to please people, I will give my view.

If the members want to vote a certain way, that is up to them and everyone and I mean everyone that feels that the voting and nominations should not have been the way that they like them regardless of why, are being very selfish in their views. Trying to hide behind whether the spirit of the rules were being followed, or the letter of the rules....give me a break.

I can't even remember who I voted for now, and could care less. There is no way the results now can be viewed a legimate and whoever ends up winning it should come with an asterik beside the name. No disrespect to anyone, particular the leading candidates, but the recommendation to shut down the whole poll, was the right one and should have been done. A decision to remove Emily, for whatever reason at this point in time, looks worse than shutting down the whole poll.

I am sorry, but I find in general many of the comments by many of the members to come across as pure jealousy and they just make themselves look spietful. This has been a fiasco of major proportions and I just sit here and shake my head.

On to the next poll, this one is a mess. It was suppose to be fun....ya right.

Edited by The General
Just some editorial clean-up
  • Like 9

I have asked to be removed as well. I have no interest in this award personally and do not want to feel like my points were percieved as jealousy or vindictive. I'm still a fairly new kid on the block myself and feel penalized for my support and insight on this topic. I no longer feel good having any part in this. Good luck to the other candidates and hoping this thread has a peaceful finish.

Thanks so much to those who gave me their votes. It was a priviledge to participate with the great ladies here and am very grateful.

xo

If the ladies have lowered themselves by replying to this thread then what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I mean no will ill towards Samantha at all and as a matter of fact my votes were for Samantha, Angela and Nicki.

My reason for stating that they were becoming pawns is that once the debate rose to a certain level the votes became neck and neck for those two ladies. In a perfect world, this would be legit but I have a feeling this became a race to see which faction would overcome.

This is my lowly opinion and I respectfully agree to disagree with any other.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Sincerest apologies to everyone regarding my use of the word "lowering" in my previous post. I now see that it was a very ill-considered word.

In the post which I was responding to, Samantha had been referred to as a "pawn" in the "fight" - the chess piece of "lowest" value. My intent was to vigourously disagree with this assessment - hence I said she had not "lowered" herself to the status of being a pawn.

I did not intend to imply by this assertion that anyone else had lowered themselves. I myself would then be the lowest of the low, having been intimately involved in the "fight" all along. I believe that everyone in this "fight", including those that I disagree with, has the best of intentions.

Again, my apologies to everyone.

I never intended to portray her as the lowest and perhaps my chess analogy was misinterpreted. I was simply trying to illustrate my feelings and I guess i failed misereably.

Thank you WIT for your clarification; it means alot.

Maybe all the ladies nominated can be given the little button under their handles and call it a draw. Everyone is special, everyone rocks in their own ways and deserve to get an award.

Gold stars for everyone !!!!

Thread gone wild!!

I just wanted to say that Megforfun, I love your profile picture, it's totally hot!!:)

Also, I wish I could go back and vote for a few more because of course I must not have read the rules and now I can't go back and vote for more :(

Oh yes, also I feel on top of the world flattered from this pole and I'm walking around strutting my stuff feeling all cool, all that and a bag of chips! Merci beaucoup! Thank you!

Ya that's right, *bobbing my head* Booya Baybay!

• Like 1

FYI, its really not a big deal who "wins."

Is it?

I can't imagine anyone being upset over this "friendly" little members choice poll.

• Like 4

Guest New B**ce

I'm new here, and my account hasn't even been approved so I know the risks of saying something but this seems really unfair. You don't like the results of the vote so you complain and have the winner disqualified?

This is probably, the most bothersome thread that I have ever seen on CERB,

since I have been on this site. Talk about a warm welcoming for a new member. NOT !

I feel for you Emily for having to see the dark side of CERB.

I am appalled that you were removed from the poll. Obviously, you have made an positive impact on quite a number of CERB members and thus is the reason that you were doing so well in the poll.

I agree that the poll should be terminated at this time and rescheduled for another time.

• Like 6

Well said whatsup. I have the same feeling and my heart goes out to Emily and also sad to see the recent direction that cerb is going lately. I would like to have my old very fair and friendly cerb back please :(.

Emily was nominated legitimately. She was voted on legitimately and put to lead legitimately and therefore in my view her removal without her consent was likely illegitimate since she did not break any current rules of members choice award to the best of my knowledge. I am sorry but there is no other way to say it.

I also agree that the poll has lost its legitimacy and should be terminated and rescheduled with Erotic Emily's name ADDED to the list.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r
  • Like 1

*cracks knuckles*

*looks around awkwardly realizing its a phone and I only need my thumbs*

I deliberated about commenting on this thread, and the nomination one.

Here we go. First off Erotic Emily I'm so sorry this whole train wreck happened around you, CERB should always be a positive experience and this board has treated you poorly.

Secondly, to all the women who spoke their minds about what is right and what is wrong good job. I have spent a lot of bored time reading old posts on CERB. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, maybe people should look at the thread for I think it was the first SP awards. Gentlemen made the same arguments towards SP's not deserving to be on the list as women did this time . Why is it fair when the guys say it and not the women?

I'm not calling anyone out I'm honestly

just kind of heartbroken, confused and concerned as to where CERB is going lately.

Erotic Emily is not the only person who feels scared, unwelcome or unwilling to post on CERB anymore though. Read through this and you see a few valued, intelligent women I look up to saying they

Don't want to post anymore.

I understand that the internet shouldn't be "serious" business but I am a prostitute. I came to CERB to advertise, I have stayed for the family that doesn't judge, isn't petty and is Equal.

Just about every poll has had some sort of issue, the way this one has drug on is why there is such a huge out cry and feelings of hurt all around SP's and hobbyists alike.

I am not trying to ruffle feathers or call people out at all, I just have a voice and I want to be heard and I deserve to be heard as does every member on this board.

*hugs all around*

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 4

I want to express my admiration for the incredibly classy and respectful way Emily has conducted herself through this whole distasteful episode.

I feel that she deserves commendation for her restraint and maturity. She certainly has mine.

• Like 4

I want to express my admiration for the incredibly classy and respectful way Emily has conducted herself through this whole distasteful episode.

I feel that she deserves commendation for her restraint and maturity. She certainly has mine.

And mine as well, Cato

And mine as well, Cato

I support what Cato said.

With everything that happened around this "award", I wonder if, for now on, it will be risky to be nominated, and in a way to "win" it, if it wont be a sour thing to bear.

I always admired the positive identity of CERB, and each time I see a post, an ad or a conversation, I am always happy to see that we can communicate in a respectful and fun way.

What happened now ?

What happened now ?

I hoping to find out why Emily was totally removed and the reasoning behind it? I hope we can get a answer if not perhaps I'm beating a dead horse.

IF it was the Paradise and Angels staff had padded the votes, thus making it unfair, then why would Emily be eliminated all together? If I remember correctly she had 37 votes, just looking at the two spa's the don't have 35 staff members, in the very least she should of been left with those votes left over.

Emily was nominated in the spirit of the board and her members, she was not nominated to screw up the poll.

The spirit of the award was lost when she was removed, I can't say if it was council or just Mod. If I may ask if it was council, how many of council members were allowed to vote on removing her? That itself would of been unfair having ladies on the council ousting her out the poll completely.

It is too bad, for everyone concerned and everyone nominated this should not of happen at all.

Again, as I said earlier I completely understand what the ladies were stating about their time on the board compared to Emily's short six weeks, but to have her removed completed?

A real shame.

Edited by PistolPete

Ok enough is enough. It's time for some tough love. A person whose opinion I highly respect whom I won't mention recently referred to this whole sad excuse for a poll to me as being like "the popularity contest in high school"....and they were absolutely right. It's just as pointless...just as trivial. It means absolutely nothing. Does anyone remember who their class president was in high school? I sure as hell don't. And "high school" is very apt term to describle the maturity shown by many in this thread. I mean getting all pissy because someone new got more votes than you? Really? And all this over what exactly? People (both new and longtime members) are seriously considering not posting anymore over this? Are you fuckin' kidding me? Its. A. BANNER! That's all it is.

There's no cash reward on the line. There's no new car. There's no all expenses paid trip to friggin disney world (Even though Disney World sucks IMO. Universal Studios ftw!! :p). There's not even free movie passes for crissakes. It's a cutesy little pic under your name.....woop d freakin do. And pardon the expression but this is why everone's gotten their panties in a bunch? Over a little banner thingamajig under your name? Is a little banner thingy really going to improve the quality of your life or anything? I know I can't be the only one who finds this more than a little ridiculous? We're grown ups people...I'm sorry if my mostly uncensored opinion offends anyone but enough is enough. You all need to take a step back and just chiil out.

MOD please do away with this poll and any future ones of this nature before they do anymore damage. When people get removed from the poll because other people don't like that she is there....well its at that point that this whole thing becomes a farce. I mean it didn't mean all that much to begin with but now it means less than nothing. As it's been shown here there's simply just too much room for catiness/jealousy in these kind of things.

I understand wanting to recognize those who go above and beyond to add and contribute regularly to the board. I really do. Which is why I reiterate my previous suggestion to base the "awards" on rep points instead of polls. People can't argue with rep points. They can't turn around and say someone doesn't deserve their rep points. Well...they could...but they'd look pretty stupid doing so. If some people are really that desperate to be recognized than this just seems like much more drama-free way of going about it.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

God I can't believe I wrote all that on my blackberry. Christ my fingers are sore now!.....I should have just gotten out of bed.....but I love my bed! hahaha!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

as one of my friend said yesterday when we were talking...why do we give that much important on that?

It's a little banner of 1 inch wide with a little trophee for the SP or a checked little box saying Valued Cerb Member. On a screen. online. Not in real life.

I understand if we were to win a prize, money, a trip of free boobies for life. But come on it's a little digital banner

• Like 2

as one of my friend said yesterday when we were talking...why do we give that much important on that?

It's a little banner of 1 inch wide with a little trophee for the SP or a checked little box saying Valued Cerb Member. On a screen. online. Not in real life.

I understand if we were to win a prize, money, a trip of free boobies for life. But come on it's a little digital banner

It is a small token of appreciation from the members of CERB, for your valued input into this community.

• Like 1

My posts have been more of the fairness of the situation, not about a banner,not about a winner/loser there has to be some diplomacy on how it was done, and for future polls, if the board chooses to have them again after this one.

• Like 1