Disappointment

Guest *ig*a**

I think I had a disapointing experience with an sp. I know everyone will say ymmv but I never had a problem with this in the past. Some of us don't get out as much so when we do to us its a very important occasion. Maybe we build it up too much in our heads. As clients,we follow all the protocol that is asked of us we also spend good money on the experience but when you are left to feel that you are nothing but a wallet that makes us feel bad. I knowit is probably in our heads we feel that what we are about to experience is more in our heads than reality shows. I ask all sp's to take this into account. Nothing makes us feel worse than as if we are nothing but money. Sorry for the rant but that's how I feel at this time.

Posted via Mobile Device

I think I had a disapointing experience with an sp. I know everyone will say ymmv but I never had a problem with this in the past. Some of us don't get out as much so when we do to us its a very important occasion. Maybe we build it up too much in our heads. As clients,we follow all the protocol that is asked of us we also spend good money on the experience but when you are left to feel that you are nothing but a wallet that makes us feel bad. I knowit is probably in our heads we feel that what we are about to experience is more in our heads than reality shows. I ask all sp's to take this into account. Nothing makes us feel worse than as if we are nothing but money. Sorry for the rant but that's how I feel at this time.

Posted via Mobile Device

I am very sorry this happened to you.

It certainly happens. I won't go too far into the feeling cause this is meant to be a positive board and that is what I like about it. But is really hard when you truly feel like just an 'appointment'. Then at the same time need to balance that with the business aspect of these encounters and remind ourselves that not every interaction will have equal connections of body, head and heart. A challenge I think that comes with those who dabble in this world. But truly understand your feelings at the moment. Cub

Guest *ig*a**
It certainly happens. I won't go too far into the feeling cause this is meant to be a positive board and that is what I like about it. But is really hard when you truly feel like just an 'appointment'. Then at the same time need to balance that with the business aspect of these encounters and remind ourselves that not every interaction will have equal connections of body, head and heart. A challenge I think that comes with those who dabble in this world. But truly understand your feelings at the moment. Cub
I do thank who has responded, I do understand the business aspect of it but as in any good business you want the client to feel more important than a lunch date with your girlfriends. Maybe I am just too naive but I have been hobbying for more than 30 years.

Posted via Mobile Device

There are people in my industry that do not represent us well, as there are in every industry, good doctor, bad doctor ,good lawyer ,poor lawyer, its just that simple, i,ve met some incredible providers and a few that should consider other careers lol- but the one thing i have learned is if you use the resources you have here your odds of a poor experience drop dramatically and the odds of finding someone you connect with are vastly improved ! sorry to hear you had a bad experience but it happens !

• Like 1

Guest *ig*a**
There are people in my industry that do not represent us well, as there are in every industry, good doctor, bad doctor ,good lawyer ,poor lawyer, its just that simple, i,ve met some incredible providers and a few that should consider other careers lol- but the one thing i have learned is if you use the resources you have here your odds of a poor experience drop dramatically and the odds of finding someone you connect with are vastly improved ! sorry to hear you had a bad experience but it happens !
Heres what makes this diappointing I did all the research and she is a highly respected sp and well liked. I just feel that the appointment was not what I expected maybe I built it up too much in my head expecting more than what it was.

Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry to hear about your experience. As an SP, I always make sure I leave my private life at the door when I am about to have an encounter with a client. I like to make them feel like they are the only one during our time together. Certain etiquette that an SP possesses can make or break an encounter.

Sometimes we just don't click, and sometimes it's like spontaneous combustion.

I'd suggest thinking about what was disappointing. How did it fall short of your expectations. Was it a nice/good time, or was it bad. It sounds like it was fine, but not quite what you hoped for. You also have to ask yourself, given how you feel, would you book again.

If you wouldn't book again, then i'd just write the experience off. Live and learn.

If you would book again you have choices. Say nothing and see what the next meeting brings. This would probably be my approach. Second encounters often vary significantly from first meetings, which can have weird dynamics brought about by unfamiliarity. Or, You might want to consider contacting the lady, explaining very politely and respectfully your disappointment, and that you still would like to see her again. I'd even suggest (even if you don't believe it)that the fault might lie with you. Her response might tell you lots about whether you want to book again. But the key here is not to point fingers or lay blame, but to make it a genuine inquiry.

Porthos

Guest *ig*a**

I appreciate your response Porthos but I am not pointing fingers or laying blame on anyone.I am a good judge on how people are especially in person because of my profession. I know when someone is into it or not as we all do, what bothered me was that this sp was more intuned to her getting together with friends. Iam not saying the total experirience was bad, it was not. I just feel as a client I should as anyone of you should be given the 100% attention to our encounter as we give to the sp.

Posted via Mobile Device

Im so sorry you had a bad experience. Its a shame when to people dont click, as everyone looks forward to the meeting and encounter that follows. It sounds like you have hd some wonderful experiences in this hobby and hopefully those are the fond memories you will hold onto and not the negitive one.

Im sure your next encounter will be much better and replace the memory of this one in your heart.

XO

• Like 1

I appreciate your response Porthos but I am not pointing fingers or laying blame on anyone.I am a good judge on how people are especially in person because of my profession. I know when someone is into it or not as we all do, what bothered me was that this sp was more intuned to her getting together with friends. Iam not saying the total experirience was bad, it was not. I just feel as a client I should as anyone of you should be given the 100% attention to our encounter as we give to the sp.

Posted via Mobile Device

I think a lot of posters are forgetting that you felt you were treated just as money and nothing more from this respected SP and i think this is wrong. And i don't think YMMV plays into this, the SP wasn't into the session and more into her friends.

You as a client should receive 100% attention because that's what you are there for is to see her and for her to at least "show" or be "interested" in the session.

I think most clients just ask for that and that's what i expect myself, that the attention is on you (client) for the 1hr or whatever the length is.

And, ya, you really just have to chalk it up and probably just not see that SP again...that's all you can do. Maybe explain to her how you felt and get an apology from her?

Best of luck in your next session.

Edited by conquistador
  • Like 2

AWW bigdawg-- sorry to hear, yikes.. maybe she was having a bad day.. ?? but still not very cool... xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

duh -- BLONDE moment... i didnt look properly at --(what bothered me was that this sp was more intuned to her getting together with friends. Iam not saying the total experirience was bad, it was not. I just feel as a client I should as anyone of you should be given the 100% attention to our encounter )

xoxoxooxx thats not cool.. sucks,,, i bet your real handsome fella :) i would have been all over you !!!

Never let a bad experience turn you off the lifestyle. There are soooo many great girls here that can rock your world.

Keep on searching and you will find the ying to your yang

This made me think of this thread

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=94198

And even though I didn't post there I was anticipating seeing a lady here on CERB. I was trying to force myself not to think about it too much, well not posting there didn't help of course, you can't help but think about it.

So I met this particular SP the other night, have to say she was prettier than I had imagined and as far as her body goes it was 2nd to none. So what was the problem? Well there wasn't a problem, the conversation went smoothly the sex was great I think she's a beautiful women in every aspect.

Maybe I was hoping for a better connection, I can't really put my finger on it, I just think if I hadn't thought about it for so long I wouldn't be writing this post.

I do think this applies to a lot of things, going to a party, going on a vacation, or whatever, you can over think almost anything.

I have no idea what happened in your case, just thought my story might be relevant.

It's happened to me a few (fortunately very few) times. And for the few days afterwards yes a sense of disappointment...especially since I can only budget to see a lady once a month. But what always cheers me up, memories of the great ladies I've seen and the building anticipation of the great ladies I will see. And it's those encounters with great ladies that outweigh the bad ones

RG

I think I had a disapointing experience with an sp. I know everyone will say ymmv but I never had a problem with this in the past.

I have had those experiences as well bigdawg, way in the past, not anymore.

It is a disappointment for us, especially if she is

a) well recommended

b) you both shared some detailed information prior to the engagement through pm's or emails how you would like the encounter to go,and it is major let down, that is a disappointment.

I had my share of those and I simply don't go back to visit.

THIS IS NOT A RANT...just some insight.....

We are asked as gentlemen to be on time,have great hygiene,don't drink,don't come early and don't come late, and act accordingly and be a gentleman and have the envelope and put it in a discreet place.

I have followed those golden rules,

BUT.....

I have waited patiently outside in my car,I always have great hygiene, I don't come late or early and always act accordingly like a gent.

But have had to wait for her,or she had not showered, or she had been drinking as you can smell it off her.

THEREFORE....

As I said I have had my share of those incidents, but no more for me, as I will not tolerate it myself.

The lady is providing the service, and we of course provide the funds,gifts and our pleasant selves.

SO....

it must work both ways.Not only all of this prior, but in the boudoir as well. It does take two to tangle and have great chemistry, and lately for ME things have been excellent, and those ladies I truly admire them for their service they provide to myself and giving themselves to me, and opening their place for me to visit, and I always will appreciate that.

It is a two way street, and yes chemistry is very important for two people to mesh.

One of my very reasons I thoroughly enjoy getting some good dialogue going on with a lady to get to know her much better through email,pm's and even text messages.

But what you are saying, and stating, this provider neglected you throughout your encounter, and that's not right.

Some of us don't get out as much so when we do to us its a very important occasion. Maybe we build it up too much in our heads. As clients,we follow all the protocol that is asked of us we also spend good money on the experience but when you are left to feel that you are nothing but a wallet that makes us feel bad.

YES I have been there too and know what you are saying.....

Feeling badly afterwards,IT is a normal feeling where you wished

a) It was better time with that provider.

b) She put some effort into the encounter. (In your case here only)

c) Yes you look at wallet and your account, and you are kicking your ass saying "Why did this happen to me" I could seen lady x,y, or z...yes been there!

Thanks bigdawg for your post.

• Like 3

I sympathize with you, bigdawg, but just think about how many great experiences you've had over thirty long years, or even just in the last while, and this should take much of the sting out of this one bummer. :)

Porthos gives great advice, and if I was in your situation, I would probably weigh exactly those options as well. Only you can decide if you like the lady enough to want to give it another go, or to learn something from this.

Whatever you do, keep a positive frame of mind and keep marveling at and enjoying the many fabulous ladies and experiences available out there!

Posted via Mobile Device

Hi Bigdawg

I didn't think you were. In fact, I thought your post was incredibly tactful and respectful. I was just saying that if you decided to approach the lady make sure she understands you aren't blaming anyone. It can frequently be difficult, especially when talking about something this intimate, to express things so that the other person doesn't feel blamed.

Porthos

what bothered me was that this sp was more intuned to her getting together with friends.

This has never happened to me, fortunately. But it'd certainly piss me off if it did.

Maybe I was hoping for a better connection, I can't really put my finger on it, I just think if I hadn't thought about it for so long I wouldn't be writing this post.

I think this happens to us all on occasion (and avoiding it is one of the main reasons I tend to be biased towards ladies who post here). I don't think there's anything you can do about it; sometimes the chemistry just isn't there, and when it isn't it can't be forced. All you can do is shrug and move on.

I think I had a disapointing experience with an sp. ...Nothing makes us feel worse than as if we are nothing but money. Sorry for the rant but that's how I feel at this time.

Although I've never had this happen with a reputable CERB lady, I do accept it as one of several hazards we have to accept. Everyone has an off day, even me. Fortunately on one of my off days the lady knew (could tell) I was dog tied and just changed gears and treated me like a King.

So could it be that you didn't communicate your expectations? Probably not.

If not, it is a self correcting problem. I agree, many gentlemen invest hard earned money and to be treated like it's all about money, she gets to see anyone that sees her just once and never again.

Those ladies that are consistent and give their all, well, I still say they give so much and ask so little in return. But if this isn't the case it wouldn't be long until she has no repeat clients and then isn't that what it's all about?

To me, I value my "professional" friends so much and they in turn value me and won't ever let me down willingly. Unwillingly I understand and expect from time to time.

So sorry to hear about this.

• Like 2

I had a similar experience. There was a young lady who I had wanted to spend a date with for more than a year for various reasons -- a girl who came highly recommended. When I finally was able to spend an hour with her, it was a big disappointment. She was pretty, even better in person, but we just didn't click and it was far less of a thrill than I had hoped. In that case I think it was because I had expected too much.

Guest *ig*a**

I want to thank everyone who has responded to this thread. Today is a new day and after all the words of encouragement I have received here and via pm I am feeling better and very happy to be a member of this community. I have read everyones posts and have taken a little from each. I hope that as clients and sp's we can all learn something from this experience and move forward. Again to everyone thank you very very much.

Posted via Mobile Device