What is for supper tonight?

Guest webothscore

In this heat, my dinner will be drowning myself in liquids. Maybe Meg can hit "liquify" on a high end blender with what she mentioned and I would consider it a new flavour of shake and make millions ...

Too lazy for cooking tonight, did 4 massage sessions and I am spent!

If ever in Fredericton or Oromocto, then order Chinese food, try Diamond House! MMMM mmmm Lo mein noodle, kong po chicken and wonton soup! The best in Freddy!

vegetarian hot dogs with a delicious salad of fruits, red peps, lettuce with a few almonds thrown in. Yummy!

Anything that my SO wants to make. I'm usually the house cook, but I'm just too darned sleepy to make a meal tonight.

Swiss-chalet skinless chicken, vegetable medley, and a baked potato. An attempt to eat healthy.

Yes, Swiss-chalet sells skinless chicken (No leg or wing)....

Guest D***el B***e

Lamb casserole over a bed of flat egg noodles ... yummy for the tummy

I had some jerked chicken from this Caribbean take out. It was good and hot. I was pouring sweat from eating the jerk source, It was good hot. Lot's of flavours with the rice and beans :)

Guest realnicehat

No dinner, skipped straight to dessert. Peanut Butter cup ice cream cake.

It's Friday night, I'm bloody tired after another long week...ordering pizza and chilling!!!! :D

Homemade butter chicken, rice, apple cider wine and fruit for desert. I think I love clubhouse. You guys must try clubhouse recipes!!!

I am house and dog-sitting for my folks. I dug a container of mom's chili out of the deep freezer. Heated and poured into a big bowl with rice and topped with cheddar. Yum Yum Yum. Moms make the best comfort food ever!! :biggrin:

Hickory smoked ribs, then bbq'd,, broccoli saded and twisted tea to wash it down.... yum

Din din from Price Chopper deli, Half rotisserie chicken with mashed/gravy, and stuffing eaten in the park. On the way home, Carvel's for a banana split. yummy

This!

buffalocauliflower.jpg

People have been raving about it on Pinterest. They claimed it tastes just like chicken wings. Well, that's a bit of an exaggeration (which IKR? is so rare for Pinterest), but they are scrumptious and crunchy and addictive as hell. I used the recipe below, only I used real minced garlic and onion. I served it with a homemade Ranch dressing.

http://www.persnicketyplates.com/2013/04/buffalo-cauliflower.html