What is for supper tonight?

BBQ'd Pork chops (bone in) with a mild rub cooked on a cedar plank with a side miniature potatoes (cooked with garlic and onions) and candied baby carrots.

T'was damn good :)

BBQ burgers with Frank's Hot Sauce. We had a power failure so there was no other way to cook! I guess everyone turned on their air conditioners at once.

Em's perrogies have me drooling!

I put a bunch of veggies, some stewing beef, some Guinness and various spices and beef broth in the crockpot this morn...stew anyone? Just whipping up some Irish soda bread for dipping!

A big old homemade hamburger and French fries. So easy and you can't go wrong with this combination.

Guest **cely***r***ne
Em's perrogies have me drooling!

I put a bunch of veggies, some stewing beef, some Guinness and various spices and beef broth in the crockpot this morn...stew anyone? Just whipping up some Irish soda bread for dipping!

MMm! I LOVE stew And there's nothing like a good hot stew on a rainy day :) I made some yesterday myself, and it is always better the next day! So tonight, I am having leftover stew and garlic dumplings! MMM yum!

MMm! I LOVE stew And there's nothing like a good hot stew on a rainy day :) I made some yesterday myself, and it is always better the next day! So tonight, I am having leftover stew and garlic dumplings! MMM yum!

I love dumplings. I have never made them before but I plan to soon. I have a couple of recipes that seem very appealing. The thing I love about cooking is exploring and trying new things. Yum, that does sound good.

Homemade pizzas with the dough made from scratch and all the fixings/toppings with a Greek salad. Fruit cocktail for dessert. YUMMY!!!

Well, I walked toward my tomato plants this morning and realized that the grape tomatoes are abundant and ripe! Penne aglio e olio with grape tomatoes and maybe some capers :)

Well, I walked toward my tomato plants this morning and realized that the grape tomatoes are abundant and ripe! Penne aglio e olio with grape tomatoes and maybe some capers :)

Not sure what you just said there sexy pants....but my Manitoba translation shall be ..... Pasta with small tomatoes ? and Emma Alexandra for desert ... she is a Caper right ? ;)

Sounds yummy !!

Guest webothscore
Not sure what you just said there sexy pants....but my Manitoba translation shall be ..... Pasta with small tomatoes ? and Emma Alexandra for desert ... she is a Caper right ? ;)

Sounds yummy !!

From the looks of both Meg and Emma's pictures, looks like they both have great capers ;)

Southwest Chicken Soup :D Bell peppers, sweet corn, black beans, onions, sliced chicken, garnished with aged cheddar & sour cream. Paired with an ice cold glass of milk. :biggrin:

tumblr_mtcacja5jy1s37j8no5_r1_500.jpg

Not sure what's for dinner, but breakfast (served at 3:30 pm today!) was big, fluffy pancakes, and eggs scrambled with bacon, with lots of butter and maple syrup. The doggies made out like bandits!

Dinner? Maybe cocktails.

It's the weekend!!

Going to try making bourbon grilled chicken and rice and green beans.

Hopefully it comes out as good as the take out places in the mall.