Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Parking your car by the apartment building and getting snow falling off the roof onto your car. Damn should of parked on the street and get a ticket, it would of cost less than fixing the car.

BTW this did not happen to me but thought I would share the video with you all.

Looking forward to going out and realizing I don't have access to the car today.

Looking out the window at the backyard from the second floor (which it seems I don't do very often) and seeing not 1 but 4 dead bunnies at the far end of the yard! :(

Additional Comments:

According to my neighbour who is an eyewitness, this is the little cutie that is killing the bunnies. Had I seen it, I would have thought it was a run away pet! It's called a stoat

http://news.softpedia.com/newsImage/Stoats-3-Hours-of-Sex-and-Incest-2.jpg/

Edited by Meg O'Ryan
  • Like 1

Was stranded yesterday morning with 7 other cars on a half unfinished road near where I live. Construction trucks drive down it where they atre building b new homes and also people who live in the area. Didn't realize how much snow was on it ( wasn't plowed) and bottomed out. And I was in an SUV! Took 2 hours for a tow truck to come and I think the driver did something to my power steering after turning the steeering wheel too hard. Now it's seizing up. Fuck!

This morning I'm in my girlfriend's car going down my street on a corner and myself and another car slid into one another. Not really anyone's fault but roads aren't fully plowed. Small dent in a plastic bumper and thankfully not much to fix. Other guy only had scratches on his bumper.

• Like 1

After reading Nicki and Meg's posts, Angela has a visual of Meg bringing Nicki coffee and getting stuck herself and then having to pass the time away stranded with together in a Jeep with tinted windows...hmmmmm.

But that wouldn't suck...so back to the thread....

How about not getting much sleep when staying over at a friend's house, due to demanding pussycat insisting you rub his belly all night.

After reading Nicki and Meg's posts, Angela has a visual of Meg bringing Nicki coffee and getting stuck herself and then having to pass the time away stranded with together in a Jeep with tinted windows...hmmmmm..

Oh my....woulda been the highlight of the month :)

Not being accepted for the apartement I wanted in Toronto:( Now I need to go back next week to visit some again.

And my stress level is so high it's not even funny

Not being able to work all last week because housemate was off with the flu, and now not being able to work this week, because I caught it.

As I said to Lee, "just shoot me", ha ha. Put me out of my misery. My body is giving out. I've coughed so hard for so long, I feel like I got hit by a Mac Truck.

• Like 1

I went to go plug in my blackberry today and couldn't find the cell phone charger and ended up having to get a new one. My apologies to anyone who tried to contact me.

Skid steer tire..ruined......set of tires for the other skid steer.....$1000.......dump truck transmission fell out.......literally broke in two and fell out on the road. Never have I seen this before. Now I need a transmission, 2 driveshafts, bearings, hoist pump, and pinion shaft for the rear end. I am pulling my hair out. Oh ya......also, the engine went in my teenage son's pickup. F.......M......L. On the bright side........oh wait........there ISN'T one.

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

Being happy that there was no one else in my gym room yesterday, so I could play music and lift my weights without using the headphones...

...Heading to the gym today only to realize that I left my headphones in the gym yesterday and now they are gone and now I have no more headphones :(

*(Also, third pair of IPhone headphones I lose this year...)

Being so stress about moving to Toronto ( I don't have a lease yet) that it's affecting my friendships. I get snappy at my friends and regret it two seconds later.

I was stranded in Ottawa a few weeks ago (car trouble). Now I'm stranded in Halifax...

My flight got canceled due to mechanical problems and the airline couldn't rebook me tonight. On top of spending 2 hours on the phone calling different numbers for the airline to rebook my flight for tomorrow, one of the agents I spoke to tried to argue with me that I was from Halifax therefore, they wouldn't cover my overnight accomodations and transport to and from the hotel... I don't remember the last time I was SO frustrated!

Well, at least now I can say that I'm getting something for free; a free night at a chic hotel where the decor is so

avant-garde (puky green walls, mustard colored drapes and a sofa with pink flowers all over it). I guess the best part will be the free breakfast and the shuttle service...

The joys of traveling lol

The old, "Two steps forward and one step backwards," syndrome.

But then, it could be worse. Could be one step forward and two steps back! :)

Done with the flu, but now I've lost my voice. I literally "squeek" when I talk.

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Touring to places and having alot of cancellations..after being asked to visit multiple times...and then get asked why I need a deposit?

Touring to places and having alot of cancellations..after being asked to visit multiple times...and then get asked why I need a deposit?

Anyone that would cancel an appointment with you Penelope and miss out on the opportunity to spend "those moments in time" with someone as wonderful as you (when they could have) is a looser in many more ways than one.

Edited by backrubman

Ummm is the word "donation" not easily understood in this context...

"Please visit my website for donation requirements and more information"

Should I change it to "my rates" or "my prices" (both which I find kinda crass)? Or are the respondents just lazy????

• Like 1