An Interview With... Waterat on Seeking Meaningful Connections

Agreed, these interviews share perspectives that are both human, and provide the kind of insight that is rare to find. I’m thinking these could be compiled into a book that would help the national conversation. Thanks again @waterat and @lydiahardwood for a thoughtful piece.

-cbs

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Thanks Waterat for also agreeing to be interviewed.   These interviews I must agree show that we all  aren't the stereotypical men that society think of in this lifestyle but instead we're looking for companionship.

Good interview Waterat, and Lydia 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Great interview waterat, my sentiments exactly.

Thank you Lydia for these great interviews, I know everyone on here appreciates them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for presenting this interview Lydia and thank you Waterat for your insightful and on point reply’s. I agree with you and hope everyone reads this. Be respectful and see how much better the sessions can be for the client and service provider. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Great Interview @waterat Really great read. 

I know I am glad that we met on here!!!! You truly are a good client and guys should follow your advice. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow! What a great interview! Thank you both for this! Hopefully clients will take the advice contained within, and put it to practice and develop those types of connections that would be meaningful and beneficial! I certainly will! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/11/2020 at 6:22 AM, lydiahardwood said:

: I don't even attempt to keep emotions out - I'm an emotional person. I haven't had those emotions damage any of my interactions with Companions (at least, not that I know of!).

I can't love this enough 🖤🖤🖤

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1