highlights of the day

For the first time in ages I found my stomach sexy. It's starting to get toned, it's not bloaty...now 5 more pounds and I am at my goal weight!

*posting the random pic...yay or nay?*

• Like 1

Finally getting together with someone I have been wanting to get know a little better. It may be a long and wild night....

Guest **cely***r***ne

A little late....But the highlight of my week I might as well say, was meeting fantastic people...SaraMQ importantly! My face still hurts from all the laughter she provided me! All in good fun of course!

Just back from visitings apartments all day.

I felt in love with the first one I visited...went back at the end of the day, fill in the application and all the "craps"...now to wait to have an answer...I really hope I have it! It's gorgeous and I have a direct view on the CN Tower:D

• Like 5

The worst of my flu over. Finally had my first cup of coffee since Sunday morning (had a caffeine withdrawl headache all week, it's gone now)

First bit of food today...campbells chicken noodle soup, but it's something

Been surviving all week on ginger ale and water

RG

Reaching 2400 posts on my profile page, with a special message from a special friend.

And of course having this special friend with us on the board.

Finally making my destination after flying and waiting the last 23 hours. The bed is going to feel good tonight or I should say this morning.

Guest **cely***r***ne

My God daughter is borne!! March 1st! And is absolutely perfect!! :)

(this is the reason why I havent been online)

Reconnecting with someone who is so special but just thought I would never see again. This cub is feeling so gitty!

Company coming for dinner so the roast chicken is in the oven and since I always need an excuse to do it, my house is pretty clean and tidy again.

Great friends, great family, and hey, it's March. I even got out my indoor greenhouse assembled today found some pots and started looking at my veggie seeds. Thoughts of gardening. :)

• Like 1

Having been asked to be a guest speaker at a rather prestigious out of province event I have been working on the presentation and doing some fine tuning. Being as the speech is to be presented in an officially bilingual province I am adding an initial paragraph en francais.

Parce`que je suis sur un rouleau, jài aussi ecrive une carte pour une femme qui je vais rencontrer prochainement. Cètait plus amusant.

• Like 1

Having hot sexy yesterday night with a my gorgeous redhead with freckles and blue eyes (U Jelly?:D) lady friend...which was amazing

but waken up this morning to her sleeping on her back with literally total abandon and the sun beaming on her naked body...yeah. I need more of that

Sometimes we do things that unintentionally cause hurt, and that can cost us a friendship. It's good when the friend returns, and says that all is well.

That happened today. My highlight.

Guest **cely***r***ne

Going to a salon always makes a lady feel good about herself...am I right?!

So today, I got my haircut after a very stressful morning! And ooo la la I feel like a new woman...with 4 less inches of hair though :( BUT my natural color is almost fully in! woo hoo :p

I had a good weekend away - a great visit with my kids, an educational experience at the planetarium, an entertainment experience at the CIS Mens basketball semi-finals, a chance to share cheesecake with a multitude of people, and I had a really good experience in between. I am learning a lot about myself as of late.

I got home last night, got the gyprock on the ceiling and the first seam filling is done as of this morning.

Beautiful sunny day so it is time to relax and enjoy a bit. :)

Yay me. :)

I just finished work and I am taking a week or more off from the rat race of my profession. I am kick starting a new part-time business this week, my second side business now which will mean more work ! but it is actually very exciting and a highlight.

I have a date with a wonderful lady tomorrow and that is my biggest highlight and seems to have me sporting a Permagrin :D

• Like 1