A Fond Farewell...

Congratulations and good luck. Although we never had the opportunity to meet, I have always enjoyed your posts and your presence, so you will be missed. Take care and enjoy!

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

Congrats drlove as I am most envious being an unattached widower and I hope to be where you are someday. I wish you both well and nothing but a long and loving future together for a lifetime. Your contribution to CERB has been greatly appreciated by everyone. Take care and be well. :)

My thanks to you, drlove, and very best wishes! I've enjoyed our interactions, and your contributions. Much happiness in your future endeavours.

Guest Ou**or**n

Good luck with your romantic endeavors and all the best for your future. Your presence and thoughts were a valuable part of the diversity of opinion here and will be missed.

I am glad we had the opportunity to meet when I visited Halifax.

Best of luck with your new promising relationship and your future endeavours.

Just sending along best wishes and best of luck for the future. It was a pleasure to have met you at the Halifax social way back when. Take care Dr. L

MN2

Good luck with the new relationship! And if that doesn't work out... don't worry about the silly new laws. This industry isn't going anywhere :)

• Like 2

Guest P*rry

I wish you well on your relationship and anew phase of your life. All the very best,

I don't think you need to be actively seeking new sps in order to participate. In fact, it is often nice to see the words of wisdom from someone who has 'retired' so to speak, i think you get some perspective.

Happy life. :)