Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest D***el B***e

buried my mom at the end of September, had the anniversary of my dad's death last Sunday, my best friend's mom whom I've known for 40+ years was diagnosed with stage 3 stomach cancer this week, and I'm going to an aunt's funeral on Monday morning.

buried my mom at the end of September, had the anniversary of my dad's death last Sunday, my best friend's mom whom I've known for 40+ years was diagnosed with stage 3 stomach cancer this week, and I'm going to an aunt's funeral on Monday morning.

So sorry to hear all this and I send you all love and healing. :))

-giving up my Director positions on the three main charities I have volunteered with over the last ten years, raised lots of money, just wish I could have raised more

-trying to explain to my four year niece why I would not be around after this Christmas

-having trouble typing, reading and remembering

-will have to say good bye to my friends on Cerb/Lyla in the next couple of weeks for good

FUCK CANCER!!!!!

• Like 4

Memory is getting horrible. Justice of the Peace asked me to tell her my route for going home..........duh

Then asked me to show her on a map........another duh

But, I said, I have it programmed in my gps and my phone

Not good enough she said

Oh well, will need to cab it when / if I feel better to have some "company" wink, wink, nod, nod!

Oh well means I don't have to worry about roadside checks!

Tenderbar, bring me another single malt, hic

• Like 6

my sucks pales compared to some but here goes

my daughter finished off the last of the chocolate milk so I will have none for my morning coffee.

she even mixed it with hot chocolate and made a mess she could not drink so it went to waste

I know its not a big problem but I sure enjoy my morning coffee with a little chocolate milk in it. lol

• Like 1

"Ladies" who stalk your ads and website and steal everything you have created...

And that's why I have turned my ads into posters. When I add them to my profile page they get time and date stamped. When I post them in the advertising section, it gets time and date stamped again (double protection for myself and prof for the mod). I love being creative and used to make a new ads every week but don't anymore to save drama. It's also a reason why I love the classified ad area too, I just bump my existing ad (the original material in that is also on a poster and time/date stamped). Ether people copying, or people calling you a copier, has took my drive for creating new material in regards to ads and even what I can do to my website (the original material on my website is on a poster and is time/date stamped on cerb too), away from me. When I do produce new material, I'm very careful. It definitely takes the fun out of creating and trying something new. It just sucks for sure....

There are some rules about this on cerb. You can't stop this from happening outside of cerb, but it's nice to have that protection here. The mod will deal with the situation and decide if the person did infact plagiarize you.

Click here for plagiarizing information.

Just got a notice from the CRA, they re-assessed last years return, surprise I owe them more money.

Recorded Chinatown on my PVR

Had time to watch it this afternoon. Watched it almost to the end, then the screen froze up and the last I'm guessing half hour didn't record

Hate watching a movie and can't watch the end of it:-x

RG :-(

I bought myself a tablet computer in December. My Christmas gift to myself.

About a week ago I started having trouble turning it on. Something with the power button I think. Future Shop has a 14 day return policy and will not do anything about it. The manufacturer says it is a software issue and to do a reset. I have followed their instruction and have done soft resets, I have even done a factory reset. I am still plagued with the problem. I will call them back again tomorrow to let them know that it is still not working properly.

Getting up at the crack of Oh my God it's early to haul the garbage to the end of the driveway. Then, a few hours later, realizing that the garage pickup is scheduled for next week! The only thing worse than hauling garbage to the curb is hauling it back to store for another week! Ugh!

I bought brand new winter tires in November, got an alignment from the dealer.

Just found out the front tires are worn already. I'm ready to spit nails.

The dealer is getting back to me about the fix. They better do right with a long time customer.

Windchill is a bone-chilling -36 deg C !! And a CBC reporter was interviewing two ladies skating on the canal.... Brrrrr.....

• Like 1

Got my mail today. One envelope had two windows, one with my name/address and the other saying amount $50.86 to RG (well my real name)

Paper was blue, looked like a cheque...I'm all smiles, found money you know

Open it up, no cheque, hidden print was rate adjustment, a two year magazine subscription for $33.00 instead of $83.86

Making a magazine subscription offer seem like a cheque, not too f*cking impressed

RG

• Like 2

Knowing that my problems are nothing compared to what is going on in the world, I am still willing to share my mundane daily pains in the a- - :

- going back home and seeing that - again! - a m- - -n is parked in my spot. It starts to give me a few ideas of what to do to make them stop... Mean ones.

- going to the YMCA in order to enjoy a swim in a renovated pool that had been closed for over a month and just re-opened, finally... to realize, as my toe touches the water, that I won't make it. Water is icy because it has just been dropped in, and some people are jumping like crazy in the pool trying to be brave, others give up and leave. People working there lying - or not being informed properly - and saying with big smiles that it will just take a few minutes to heat up - ah ah - and receiving in the evening an email from the Y saying that this pool will be closed again for one week until the water is warm!

Really???

• Like 1

Gas was down to 80.4 litre today

That sucks you say...well yes, my tank was filled

RG

Drive around and empty it ;) lol gas is cheap!! How long it will last is another story.