Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Does anyone have any good experience with have a girl walk on your back?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tiff the girl that used to work with Shu did this for me once. Layed me on the floor and then did the massage with feet. Other than that I had a Thai massage done at 609 waaaaay back, a girl named Sara, she's not around anymore but they have the roof handles that allow it to be done properly. You might start there. Not sure if their present girls specialise like she did though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are a couple of Registered Massage Therapy in the City that provide Ashiatsu Massage.  I love it, as I love a deep massage...it's generally a little more, so I don't go often, as it eats up my benefits.  I haven't tried 609, or any of those places, but do wish there were less expensive options.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anna offers this...she is also in southpointe.

It was “OK”, I wouldn’t do it again if she offered. Just not my preference 

Edited by Mattyice204

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep in mind when I saw Sara years ago at 609 it was specifically 'Thai' massage. Two things. 'Thai' massage at other places like say Yuan Yuan are different. Pressure points and such. Not walking on your back. But with Sara it was a mix of deep massage (walking on your back) and stretches. She was phenominal, strictly business, and unfortunately dissappeared all too quickly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mattyice204 said:

Anna offers this...she is also in southpointe.

It was “OK”, I wouldn’t do it again if she offered. Just not my preference 

Tiff and Anna are same 

She walks on your back while supporting herself with  a crutch 

Very intense 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why oh why did ya have to say that 4 letter word that us fans don't want to hear anymore 😧..that back walking setup was 1st time had ever done that and took a few times to get used to

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Blue0012 said:

Tiff the girl that used to work with Shu did this for me once. Layed me on the floor and then did the massage with feet. Other than that I had a Thai massage done at 609 waaaaay back, a girl named Sara, she's not around anymore but they have the roof handles that allow it to be done properly. You might start there. Not sure if their present girls specialise like she did though. 

Yes, Tiffany who worked with Shu had that in the choices. Rona who was awesome in many ways also performed this option.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had Linda at Ness walk on my back. It felt pretty loose and limber after that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2020 at 11:27 PM, tsoforlife said:

why oh why did ya have to say that 4 letter word that us fans don't want to hear anymore 😧..that back walking setup was 1st time had ever done that and took a few times to get used to

sorry but i keep having this pipe dream that a new rona will come along

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, bigassone said:

Is Linda on Ness the same Linda from World?

Nope, Linda at World's is younger and into fitness. I haven't seen her for awhile though. They both give good massages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Piranha said:

Nope, Linda at World's is younger and into fitness. I haven't seen her for awhile though. They both give good massages.

Great thanks. I just tried to book with Linda at world but apparently she won’t be back until august. I was offered somebody named Amy. Don’t mean to hijack this thread but is anybody familiar with who Amy is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bigassone said:

Great thanks. I just tried to book with Linda at world but apparently she won’t be back until august. I was offered somebody named Amy. Don’t mean to hijack this thread but is anybody familiar with who Amy is?

Never heard of Amy at world. Maybe one of the usual girls coming back with a different name?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jenny is the owner right? I don't go often enough to keep that place straight in my head. 

The owner wears these adorable little sundresses I totally love. So hot for a woman her age. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2020 at 10:45 AM, Ajay said:

Does anyone have any good experience with have a girl walk on your back?


If your struggling finding this try in the fetish section or hire a Dominatrix. It’s common in my world and is referred to as trampling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...