The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

i like roamingguy avatar, john malkovic is so cool.

Thanks likable shymale, I was wondering why RG's avatar looked familiar. You relieved a mental itch!

Edited by Touch
  • Like 1

I like Katherine, she is a special friend to me from the East Coast. She is always upbeat,positive,friendly and of course very sexy :)

I like PistolPete for his integrity and forthrightness, and for his many contributions to this board.

....well, I like you already too Isabella :) Yes, maybe I'm too positive, but hey, I figure the world's already got enough "negative".....okay, that sounded corny, right? I like you ALL :) Cato, MrNice, RoamingGuy, NJ, Malika, and all the rest!!!! ;)

• Like 2

I like Old Dog because he really is man (and woman's) best friend around here.

He loves to joke around, but can be profound and say just the right thing when needed.

Luv yah, OD!!!

I like Alexandra-Sky because she is the person that started this great thread, because when I met her briefly at the May social she was so genuine and personable, and when she contributes to thread topics her views are well informed and must reads. :)

• Like 1

I like Mrnice2 because he's always so well......nice,and he has great taste in ladies.PLUS,he's from PEI and thats a really beautiful place..

I like MrGump because he has been a breath of fresh air on Cerb and he is a Manitoba boy :)

And Angela.....we all know you like Old Dog because his pink pantied profile pic gets you going :) haha I know it is illegal but how can you ladies refrain from soliciting this Old Dog ;)

profilepic31095_2.gif

I like Malika because she's highly entertaining. And she posts some utterly random stuff at times (the guy on a skateboard humping the air was a new level of randomness...)

I like that Malika is only 10 posts away from 2000! And I like that we share a naughty frame of mind...however I fear that hers may be just a tad naughtier than mine. Her posts are always entertaining to read...always thoughtful. Always clever, sometimes a little strange (a certain youtube video comes to mind), but she's always there with helpful advice on many different topics for pretty much anyone who needs it.

And I really dig her boobies and her bum....she's got really nice boobies n' bum :D

Additional Comments:

Phaedrus, beat me to it......I like Phaedrus' fast typing skills :p

I like "castle" because he is part of the CERB class of 2006 (like me)! a rather rare breed..(but not so rare as Malika --2004!)